Recent content by forbnmad1

1. forbnmad1

shuttle road drains

Just an idea to help prevent the road turning back to its former self. If youre up the hill doing some runs, take 10 mins out of your time and pick a pit drain on the side of the road and make sure its clear. if not, free it up with a stick or shovel if you got one. if even 5 people out of 100...
  2. forbnmad1

Coffs Downhill skills day! Saturday 25th September 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post We would appreciate people to bring a couple of tools if they intend to help. Thats gold!
  3. forbnmad1

Saturday 26 June 2010 working bee

hey guys, ive got a bloke that is interested in the bobcat job when we need it done. hes keen to help out and is a top operator. do you want me to bring the drums up on the 26th so we can finish the bottom burm? the only part i dont like about those top corners is the off camber shit before it...
  4. forbnmad1

Saturday May 22nd working bee

no worries Dozer, allways willing to get stuck in. ive got the drums we needed so next time up we can finish that bit off. it'll be so sweet to get that lined up perfect with the next burm so it flows really nice. wait and see what goes on at the table top. be great if the bowl ride idea works...
  5. forbnmad1

Saturday May 22nd working bee

ill see what time i can get out of work. will bust a gut to get out at 12 but not promising anything. you know the industry dozer. im on breakdown again aswell, so i could have to go out somwhere.:mad:
  6. forbnmad1

coffs for easter

the DH track at coramba is in prime form but the shuttle road is shot to bits. not very 2 wheel drive frendly at the woment. XC tracks at pine creek and surounds are sweet provided you know where to go. some other Xc style tracks at bucca (near coramba) are now non excistant due to logging...
  7. forbnmad1

Mtn C run's

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!:mad: This just keeps getting worse! everyone is doing something awsome this weekend at some point and ive been invited to join in but cant cause im on FRIGGN' BREAKDOWN SERVICE FOR THE WHOLE BLOODY WEEK!!!!!!!this SUCKS big fat donkey's nuts.:mad:
  8. forbnmad1

Coffs Downhill club day 11th April 2010!

wont be there. im going to the whitsundays for some fishing. tried the road basher(markII) on saturday morning. worked great on flat ground and any clay sections but wouldnt touch the rocks or ruts. needs to be about 200 kgs and have big spikes to be any good. my troopy wont tow anything like...
  9. forbnmad1

Another working bee in late February / early March 2010

im on breakdown over easter but can still get up there for the sunday monday. if i get some spare time i might go up on a sunday soon even if its raining. chuck on the road basher and go for a slush.
  10. forbnmad1

dug, its a swamp. im not bolting shit to my towbar! its a troopy not a D9. itll be cool once i get the concrete into it and make more digging pins. just need time to do it. be good to do it know cause the ground is soft as but there you go.
  11. forbnmad1

SHIT!!!!! i wont be able to go cause my 4wd club has made a cleanup austrailia day thingyy at bucca. i tested the bager and it failed baddly. too light and teh tow piont is too high. major mods required. the chain will come in handy for a new tow system Dozer, and ill get some concrete to wiegh...
  12. forbnmad1

road bash

first ones good to go!:cool: looks like itll do the job too. ill test it sunday and let you know where i stashed it if it works. that way anyone that has a 4wd or ute and feels like a drive can hook it up and go for a drag.
  13. forbnmad1

sunday 7th, yeah that can be done. ive got one "road banger" finished and ill test it out this sunday arvo. if it works ill try to make another one. not as easy as i had imagined to build these things. how did you go with the chain Dozer?
  14. forbnmad1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! stir that pot. nice!:D
  15. forbnmad1

road bash

they wiegh about 50kgs with 13 bolts on the leading edge. ive got one nearly operational so ill try to get up there sunday arvo and test it out. i'll use an old truck tie down strap for towing it so i dont need the chain unless we want more than one scrapper. the log sounds good dug. should be...