Recent content by FreddyKruger

1. FreddyKruger

Husky enduro 2011 50km entry for sale price Neg. (for 7th of August)

Unfortunately my partner can't make the rescheduled date of 7th of August. The organisers have made the transfers free up till the 26th June, so make me an offer. Originally $100.00 Call Anton on 0405301765
  2. FreddyKruger

Husky enduro 2011 50km entry available (for 7th of August)

3. FreddyKruger

Husky enduro 2011 50km entry available (for 7th of August)

Unfortunately my partner can't make the rescheduled date of 7th of August
  4. FreddyKruger

Dirtworks 100km entry for sale

----------------------------
  5. FreddyKruger

Question regarding XTR chainring compatibility

I bought a 32T xtr chainring (model: FC-M970 32T (AB)). I later worked out that this is intended to be used with a 24T granny gear. I have a 22T granny, so I should have got a FC-M970 32T (AA). Can I still use it or will I have problems? What is the difference between the two? Appreciate some...
  6. FreddyKruger

Highland Fling - 2010

What's going on with the results? The site is still broken!!! http://www.castech.com.au/Comp/highland_fling_2010
  7. FreddyKruger

Highland Fling - 2010

Most of the riders around me were cramping, including me. It's the 4th time I've done the 100km and the last 20km is always mere survival. My goals this year where to crack 6 hrs and finish strongly. I managed the first, which I'm stoked about, but second still eludes me. I think I should just...
  8. FreddyKruger

Highland Fling 50 km entry wanted.

Sorted now thanks
  9. FreddyKruger

Highland Fling 50 km entry wanted.

Highland Fling 50 km (half fling) entry wanted. Sorted now thanks.
  10. FreddyKruger

Rotorua Shweeb - We need one of these...

The next one will be in the norther hemisphere somewhere. Hopefully we'll be riding to work this way soon.
  11. FreddyKruger

Three Rings Circus Solo entry wanted

Do you have a 3 rings circus entry that you want to sell? I'll take it.
  12. FreddyKruger

SOLD ... Three Ring Circus Entry

I'll take it. See your PM for details.
  13. FreddyKruger

Sydney Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2009

The heat certainly added a new dimension to managing ones endurance. At one point, like many others, I didn’t think I could make it to the end. Winding back the intensity and the change to 6 hours saved the day. In the end we walked away with our first ever podium position (after the heat...
  14. FreddyKruger

Delete

Highland fling 50 km entry wanted Highland fling 50 km entry wanted. Please call Pete at (04) 1051-2821