Recent content by Funky Frypan

1. F

What are you listening to NOW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJtCeHnIh2k I can't embed anything anymore :(
  2. F

VIC Moved, please delete

Hey mate is this still for sale? Where exactly are you in melbourne?
  3. F

Dirt jump spots in the Melbourne area

Ahh the council said this way back in 2010, don't get your hopes up. On a more positive note, Get your arses on down there sometime within the coming weeks for a ride and become involved in the negotiations that will hopefully start again soon!
  4. F

Kensington Jumps

Saffa mayte, I'm able to ride again! When are you free this week for a ride?
  5. F

Kensington Jumps

Work expected to take place 3rd of MAY!!! Oh we need a ride before than.. perhaps saturday sometime?
  6. F

Kensington Jumps

Itchin for a ride soon lads, maybe a bit of maitenance and general fuck around!!!
  7. F

Kensington Jumps

Ill be there at 5 30. See yall guys down there.
  8. F

Kensington Jumps

Got the PM thanks wynter. Just reliased thursday is my mum's birthday and this weekend is out unless Monday about 7 30 onwards iss okay for yall guys.
  9. F

Kensington Jumps

alright lads, time for a meeting between the riders. Does thursday about 7 30 suit?
  10. F

Kensington Jumps

I went down about 8 and had a quick roll around, not looking as bad as I thought.
  11. F

Kensington Jumps

Cheers matt! We all need to meet up soon to discuss track design etc (as saffa said), and get a nice looking plan to bring along. We have a month tomorrow! So I'm thinking trying to meet sometime at the end of this month? I'm free 4pm onwards week days and can be free all day on weekends...
  12. F

Kensington Jumps

Guys?????? I'm thinking of printing out a few posters to stick up around the place. The council member did say something about there being some publication in a few local papers. We need to get as many people there to support as possible!!!
  13. F

Kensington Jumps

Yeah, when is a date/time that suits all?
  14. F

Kensington Jumps

yewp JJ Holland Park BMX track The City of Melbourne is investigating improving the BMX track design at JJ Holland Park. Residents and community groups are invited to give their suggestions for improvements. Consultation meetings will be held on Tuesday 16 March at the Kensington Community...