Recent content by Gambit

1. Gambit

Post up ya 4WD!

Dirtfix the 40 was on ebay for a week about 8 months ago so you may have seen it there or on the PUFO dvd.
  2. Gambit

Becoming a dad.

Although usually 2 minutes does the job for me
  3. Gambit

Becoming a dad.

C section, Lucky Bastard <--- meaning that the original elasticity of the Vergine (borat talk) remains as good as new AS Michael said Just get like 2 good going out outfits. They do grow too quick and they always spill cr@p on them and will stain them anyway And one of the best investments...
  4. Gambit

Becoming a dad.

Congratulations and Welcome to the best, most exciting thrill ride of your life. You are going to have the best time ever and you will now totally understand UNCONDITIONAL love. One minute they will be sh!tting you up the wall and the next you'll be cuddling them. I have 3 myself Cajun...
  5. Gambit

Camden Farkiners

I'll be going back there next week to go for the trail ride. Haven't been in 4 months. Hope the storms haven't stuffed up the track again. We cleared heaps of trees 8 months ago just as you go past the shed midway through. Hard Yakka that
  6. Gambit

Post up ya 4WD!

How much are you looking at selling the Lux for No Licence?
  7. Gambit

Post up ya 4WD!

This is me in front of my little Beast. The other pic is at the local skate park. The hugeness of the truck really compensated for my lack of pen!s :) ha ha:D
  8. Gambit

Post up ya 4WD!

ha ha ha that's my son. I didn't want to sell it but the RTA kinda caught up with me and Rooted me up the bum without lube
  9. Gambit

Post up ya 4WD!

Shorty forty on 37's, sprung over. Unfortunately I sold it a few months ago. Absolute beast. Loved Menai and the local tracks around home. I miss it *sniff*
  10. Gambit

March 9th Lucas Heights

Absolutely awesome. Despite the bloody leg cramps 5 kms from the finish I absolutely loved it. Someone should have been taking snapshots though. Especially as the conga line was snaking its way through fern gully. It was excellent following so closely to the rider in front and having to use...