Post up ya 4WD!

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bill2
yer mate it sure is bunyip, and yer, i havn't been out that way for ages, we all used to go out with the moteys and 4WD a fair bit (hence the motey on the hilux) but now we jus do it every now and then, we jus take the moteys to labatouche cause a mate has a propery out there :) and the 4bies don't see heaps of action, just dunes for surfing and fire trails for shuttle runs really, one is/has been sold, not sure about whats going on with it

Hungry

Likes Dirt
Last edited:

Doggy

Inconceivable!
I procrastinate most of the time on outers. Im a bit over spending money on and modding my shorty and have done all the hard stuff I want to do.
....Anyone want a shorty:D locker, limo, lift and winch:D:D

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
im a 4wdmonthly member, outerlimits never worked for me so i gave up, that movie is making me miss the 35x12.5" tires, only if had a real engine :(

hey fellers, are we allowed to 4wd in the dandenongs? if so where are the tracks we are allowed on? want to take the gf out and introduce her to some easy stuff :)

Last edited:

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ohhh man! from the thumb nail i thought the young fella was a full sized adult i was laughing all the way until the pic loaded..:p still a sweet ride, shame you sold it

Gambit

Cannon Fodder
ha ha ha that's my son. I didn't want to sell it but the RTA kinda caught up with me and Rooted me up the bum without lube

Gambit

Cannon Fodder
This is me in front of my little Beast. The other pic is at the local skate park. The hugeness of the truck really compensated for my lack of pen!s :) ha ha:D

Attachments

No Licence

Likes Bikes
this is my hilux, 6 inch lift, rancho 9000 adj. shocks, cutom inverted shock setup on the rear. 35 inch pro comp muds an its for sale :( All snake racing gear heaps of fun in the bush an handles on the road despit being huge. i bought it stock off a tradey last august only had it 3 days before i ordered the works an banged it all in.

floz

Likes Dirt
This was my rat infested shed on wheels before I sold it.
1970 Series IIA, modified with a Holden 186 with 350 Holley carb.
It was ideal for throwing the bike, swag, esky & bbq in the back and disappearing into the desert or a long road trip to the hills or coast. I occasionly drove it around with no roof, but that was too much fun.

Attachments

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
some of these 4WD's are awsome! all i have to say is my friends dad has a H1 hummer (oldschool) :D, it's so awsome to go in. and i've been in it propper 4WDing a couple of times and it's awsome. going up steep as stuff (and sliding down) and rocks and stuff. man it's awsome.

BTW the number plate on the hummer is "be back" and he put a i'll stick before it. :p

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Driving as well puts less stress on the winch, if the wheels are spinning you could grab traction but if you are just being dragged by the winch your wheels arent gonna do squat

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Damn I love the old landies....got good childhood memories of bouncing around in the back of my uncles series 2 going up the beach and out bush, damn unkillable

No Licence

Likes Bikes
How much are you looking at selling the Lux for No Licence?
Looking for 12-13. pretty cheap im losing a fair bit on it but just need it sold to clear some debt, so i can get into even bigger debt an buy a house lol. its getting the inside of the tub sprayed an a few little dents fixed up b4 i sell. if you wanna know more mate PM me ill give you full details on it.