Recent content by Goudgey

1. Goudgey

Sold Trek Madone 5.9

Sold
  2. Goudgey

SA All City Nature Boy

Yes it is. I put it there to protect the frame from scratches when locking up in bike rack at work.
  3. Goudgey

SA All City Nature Boy

Item: All City Nature Boy single speed cyclocross bike, large size Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Excellent condition, minimal marks on frame Reason for selling: N+1 is not permitted in my household. Price and price conditions: $500 ono. Prefer local, but will post at buyers expense Extra...
  4. Goudgey

SA Dropper post, 150mm, 30.9 dia

Item: Dropper post, 150mm drop, 30.9 diamete Location: Adelaide, SA Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $250 for right dropper. Will pay postage Extra Info: internally routed, cable actuated required. Bonus if it comes with lever.
  5. Goudgey

Sold Trek Madone 5.9

$1,750 ono...
  6. Goudgey

Which Alloy Enduro/Trail 27.5 Bike for around $4k

Yeah, I agree with that. I was fortunate to pick up my A50 from Pushys for $3,600 during a sale when they were clearing out end of season stock. Great value at that price.
  7. Goudgey

Which Alloy Enduro/Trail 27.5 Bike for around $4k

What about a Rocky Mountain Altitude? bit over budget and lower spec than the Trek Remedy 8, but a great frame that will do everything you want of it. https://www.pushys.com.au/rocky-mountain-altitude-alloy-30-mountain-bike-surfin-bird-2020.html
  8. Goudgey

Sold Trek Madone 5.9

Open to offers on this badboy!
  9. Goudgey

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Specialized Phenom in 143mm width for me. Cutout, relatively short nose which isn’t too wide and a slight curve at the back. I’ve been running them on my road bikes and mountain bikes for a long time now and find them more comfortable than any other saddle I’ve tried.
  10. Goudgey

Sold Trek Madone 5.9

Bump...
  11. Goudgey

Advice for a flat pedal newb

so just a small scratch then?
  12. Goudgey

I'd call them a regular fit. Not overly wide in the toe box, but enough wiggle room for my feet. I went with 10.5 which is .5 more than I thought I'd need, so perhaps they're a bit short in length.
  13. Goudgey

I’ve invested in the Lizard Skin shin guards. Don’t need/ want the bulk of integrated knee guards and there’s not much out there besides. Just gotta wait on international postage so they’re probably 2 to 20 weeks away. have done a few more rides on the Leatt shoes and I’m changing my opinion...
  14. Goudgey

Any tips where they can be bought from?
  15. Goudgey

Thanks for all the advice guys, greatly appreciated