Recent content by Grant...

1. G

Sat 26/9 6:30am Cabarlah

For anyone who is keen, Meet at the Cabarlah Pub for a pedal for a couple of hours. Would be good to a group ride again!
  2. G

Introductions

I thought that was our little secret:rolleyes: Name: Grant Age: 29.95 Discipline: None. Bikes: It's a sledgehammer. Likes: Shocks, pegs and sweet jumps
  3. G

The official unnoficial DH Race Organisation loose end tie up thread.

If your relying on me to pick up the dunnies, I hope people are prepared to do what the bears do and S#*t in the woods. But I wll be available on the 15th May if that helps;)
  4. G

Autralia Day ride 5.30pm Gormans Gap

sounds tempting count me in.
  5. G

Emloyment opportunity

Kerry at Bikeline has asked if there may be any members of the club interested in a possible job working as a bike mechanic. If you have any inquiries about this, go and see Kerry at Bikeline.
  6. G

RollerCat 3Hr race 19th Oct

Want to get into Mountain Biking? Already are? Come join us for a day of fun at our 3 hour Cross Country Race! When: 19th of October 2008 Where: Rollercat XC Trail (Bottom of the downhill track,Jubilee Park, Or from Withcott end of Amos Road) Teams of...
  7. G

Runs days

Sorry about the un-organised runs day but only Greg and Benzy showed any interest in driving, which is pretty disappointing, as it would have been a good opportunity to get some more parents active in the club. If Greg or Brendon have a date they would like to do some runs I'll book a bus and...
  8. G

Runs days

As discussed in the meeting the Club will attempt to organise more frequent runs days. It is proposed that members who are 25 and over or willing parents volunteer one Sunday or half a day once a month to drive a hired mini bus (12 seater including driver). No truck licence will be required just...
  9. G

Saturday Morning Ride 16/08 - 6:30am

i'm in for a bit of frost bite
  10. G

Mcfrenzie Fence on Amos RD

It might not hurt for you to get a few more facts before gobbing off, This bloke is a typical blocky, all he had to do move the fence a couple of feet towards the gully and it would have been fine, I even said I'd help move them, but all I got language and whinging how hard done by he is. The...
  11. G

Mcfrenzie Fence on Amos RD

Went down to Roller cat, and the people who own the horses (DOG FOOD) have decided to put an electric fence up the middle of part of the road near the entrance to the crystal place. Your still able to just get up the road but may scratch the side of your car in doing so. Just beware of these...
  12. G

Rollercat @ 3.30

If anyone is interested, I'm going down to rollercat for a bit of a ride so come along if you've got nothing else planned. Grant
  13. G

TMBC club meeting 06-05-08

I'll be there, and a agenda item may be to look at some work to be done around the 4x track, just went out to have a look and there seems to be a few drainage/erosion spots that may need some attention if it ever rains again, and just a general tidy up. I've been out of the loop for a bit so my...
  14. G

Sat 26th 6.15am

If I can un seize a few bearings and remove some rust, as well as getting the bike going I may just turn up, whether I can go the distance may be another story. :confused:
  15. G

Another Digger Killed.

Not sure how much truth is behind this or if it's been mentioned before, but talking to a contractor at work who has spent a fair bit of time in Afghanistan, according to him the resurgence of the Taliban is a result of support from the Russian mafia supplying equipment and money to stop the...