Recent content by Gravjunkie

1. Gravjunkie

NSW SCUM's "Decade of Dirt"

Only just over 2 weeks to go now until South Coast United Mouintainbikers (SCUM) hold their 10 year anniversary event the Decade of Dirt....2 days of riding and racing. (and beers) "Over the last ten years we have hosted numerous State Rounds in Downhill, Cross Country and All Mountain...
  2. Gravjunkie

Trail-dogs and riders needed for MTB magazine feature!

This is Rusty....she loves railin' singletrack.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhK-E0sRPPU
  3. Gravjunkie

Video: A Couples’ Ride

Is there any right hand corners.....I dont like right hand corners..... awesome stuff!!
  4. Gravjunkie

TAS Wildside MTB 2014 -> Entries Open June 1st 2013 plus NEWS

Absolutely pumped!!....looking forward to shredding some of the other Tassie trails while we're down there too.
  5. Gravjunkie

NSW Husky 100 2013

With this unseasonal winter warmth, it'll dry out enough to enjoy the ride...
  6. Gravjunkie

NSW Husky 100 2013

The forest and "Butterfly" is open again "Superbowl" however is in a state of repair and we are waiting for 'the organisers' to talk to us regarding the course and how we can facilitate what we have left of Superbowl post harvesting.
  7. Gravjunkie

The Mont 2013.

Beware the "Kow s with Guns"....fighting for bovine freedom! :evil:
  8. Gravjunkie

S.C.U.M & NSWMTB AM Racing.

I feel like a photo whore!!... :fat:
  9. Gravjunkie

Do they have bartle do?!?!
  10. Gravjunkie

Yeah you could ride funnelweb on a 6" dually, a couple of places you'd be on your limit...and it would be a good idea to have DH rims and tyres fitted....
  11. Gravjunkie

Speaking in Tongues I'm one of the last remaining downhillers in SCUM (although I haven't donned the fullface and pointed down in a while), I with a few mates built Funnelweb and I still get a fat everytime I finish my first run after not riding it in a while. When we were scoping the area...
  12. Gravjunkie

NOWRA clubbie

Awesome stuff Alexander! Highlighted some nice pieces of our track. Triff, how focused were you at the start?? Thanks also for slowing down and showing us twice, Andrew's stack.....he said his neckbrace really paid for itself that day....shit there was some serious impact.:eek:
  13. Gravjunkie

Scums "Web of Psychosis" Dh Series 2009.

Yeah, unfortunately we've looked at a gazillion options in that area over the years, but we are always left with the fact there's not much fall there, but thanks to Shane Magnusson and his motocross and pumptrack building experience (not to mention his trusty bobcat) he has sculptured a...
  14. Gravjunkie

Funnelweb State round photos.........

Is this you DD....not a pro shot, my wife took this. If it is let me know your email addy I'll send you the 2meg full shot.