Recent content by gtryder

1. G

Advice Wanted - New Bike Warranty

Wow, and I though i had to wait too long. Hope you get it soon mate !
  2. G

Well 4 weeks on and I finally got the call, picking it up tonight !!!
  3. G

Its really interesting to hear from someone in the industry. I do have one question about this situation, did you keep the customer informed as it went along ? My biggest issue at the moment is the shop makes no effort to keep me in the loop / seems like they couldnt care less, and to be frank...
  4. G

Its a Trek Fuel EX8 and the Shock is a Fox Performance Float EVOL
  5. G

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences / thoughts. I guess i have to be patient a bit longer and hope it get fixed soon.
  6. G

I'm just curious about other peoples experiences when it comes to having a part fail under warranty. So I bought a brand new bike and on its first ride the rear shock died, so I took it back to where I bought it. (I don't want to name them, not looking to sledge anyone) Its been there...
  7. G

Little Things You Hate

Girls on P plates, Every F***N time !!!
  8. G

Little Things You Hate

Yea that shits me, especially when people do it in places like shopping centres.
  9. G

Little Things You Hate

Borken Bike When the rear shock dies on your brand new bike during its first ride, now I'm without it for who knows how long and have to miss out on the next ride I had planned.
  10. G

2017 Stumpjumper FSR Comp 650b

Love this ! Looks mean in all Black !
  11. G

Stumpjumper FSR S-Works - Coiled Goodness

Awesome looking Bike there !
  12. G

Trek EX8

Its lost all adjustment / stuck on the softest setting.
  13. G

Trek EX8

Might have to play around with it, that was just how the shop set it up / that photo was taken the day I picked it up as soon as I got it out of the car
  14. G

Trek EX8

I don't know the specs but seems to have a fair bit
  15. G

Trek EX8

Will take care of that next, but first the bike has to go back to the shop cause there's a problem with the rear shock