Recent content by Hardrock_rider_23

1. Hardrock_rider_23

The Photo Snob Thread

hey guys, been a while since ive been on, everyone is taking some brilliant photos! looking towards picking up a D7000 in the next month or so, possibly with a sigma 10-20 lens with it (f4-5.6 model) and just wondering if anyone had any advice on the lens specifically? ive heard mainly good...
  2. Hardrock_rider_23

The "Where to get it." thread.

im pretty sure last time i checked jones soda ships to you with your own picture as the background just for your inner indie-kid try their website maybe?
  3. Hardrock_rider_23

The Photo Snob Thread

So i have been asked by a friend to take some photos at a pre-drinks for her formal, there is a large group of them going to be there, i think about 15 couples+dates? anyway she has been asking me for pricing etc. for about an hour From what i can gather as a general consensus most people...
  4. Hardrock_rider_23

If you watch it backwards...

haha hmm, If you watch 2012 backwards its a doco about the big bang If you watch the Jason Bourne series backwards its about an assassin with serial dimentia, slowly forgetting everything about his life before disappearing into the ocean
  5. Hardrock_rider_23

Playstation 3 Thread

just checked today, the welcome back pack is up! go to the playstation store and one of the ad's on the right the long right one is a welcome back offer which allows you to get the 2 of 5 free games. and there is a bit to redeem your playstation plus also as i said about the burnout paradise...
  6. Hardrock_rider_23

Playstation 3 Thread

So how are you acessing that menu? I was on the psn store earlier and couldnt find anything about it, also dont "we" get 1 month free of playstation+? case if we do there is a free full game download of burnout paradise for plus members atm so we might get 3 free games out of it :)
  7. Hardrock_rider_23

2011 snow thread

new board today and came with a pair of fluid bindings, stoked as to try them always been intruiged by them :) soo keen! when/where are you guys heading up?
  8. Hardrock_rider_23

The Photo Snob Thread

+1 Ango haha i know i should be looking at the schnazzy new equip. but that lamp is rad! any whereabouts on where you got it?
  9. Hardrock_rider_23

Song for an Movie

Here we go mate will go with anything you throw at it, such a catchy beat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
  10. Hardrock_rider_23

The stupid questions thread.

dont know for sure, but because it is dead cells packed in really tightly together, they would most likely be dehydrated, so when you put your finger close to the flame theyll burn before your live skin does?
  11. Hardrock_rider_23

The stupid questions thread.

not too sure of the idiocy behind the first signage but as much as common sense should prevail as thr right hand lane always being the "fast lane", unless the road speed is above 70 if my memory serves me correctly (i believe? possibly 80) then you are free to drive in whichever lane you feel...
  12. Hardrock_rider_23

Nikeheaven.com Is it a scam?

Well lucky you didnt waste your money on a authentic pair because they are just as heavy and poorly made fashion runners
  13. Hardrock_rider_23

Your top 10 Aussie bands

The Presets (can't be overlooked) INXS Hilltop hoods (possibly back in their prime) Kisschasy ACDC (old)silverchair pendulum The living end powderfinger Horror show (as low entry)
  14. Hardrock_rider_23

Nikeheaven.com Is it a scam?

lads head to dhgate.com brilliant stuff to be found there, anything from a home kettle to rim nipples. chinese wholesaler it says, so pretty much some stingy dudes stealing every second package for themselves, but i guess the end winner is you! haha just becareful as some are lots which you...