Recent content by HimynameisMike

1. H

Travelling with a DH bike

Heading overseas with my dh bike. What are peoples opinions on removing the forks when packing it in a bike bag? Guess the main reason Im asking is being dual crown forks they're a bit more annoying to remove than single crown.
  2. H

VIC Withdrawn from sale - please delete

Yup still available
  3. H

Bump. Open to offers.
  4. H

Man attacks mountain bikers with pole, chases them with chainsaw in Dandenongs

Surely someone through social networking knows one of the 3 riders involved. Would be keen to hear from them directly.
  5. H

Give it one more bump. Bike has now be dissasmbled.
  6. H

Price drop to $1500. Won't be going any lower.
  7. H

Still for sale, a few tyre kickers. Please, only geniunely interested people. Thanks.
  8. H

Cheers :-)
  9. H

Took it for a ride today, too much fun to part ways with it. Sorry peoples.
  10. H

VIC Sold please delete

Sent you a pm mate.
  11. H

QLD sold

still for sale?
  12. H

chain length question

thanks. first bike i've had with adjustable lengths, wasn't sure if it would make a huge difference or not.
  13. H

chain length question

i've got a banshee rune and looking at switching to a 34t up front. the rear cassette is a 11-36. the chainstay length is Low - 437mm (17.2") / Neutral - 434mm (17.1") / High - 430mm (16.9"). my derailleur cage length is mid. how do i pick the right chain length?
  14. H

VIC please remove

Just to clarify - had a few offers for swaps. thanks for the offers however I don't need another bike. would be open to splitting if right offers come along :-) photos added.
  15. H

VIC please remove

forks and wheels sold, now selling frame (will put in appropriate thread)