Recent content by Hungry

1. Hungry

sold

dude if it was 17" and it took to albany it would have been sold lol shift 1
  2. Hungry

Post up ya 4WD!

i see a mud rhino sticker:D
  3. Hungry

Zombie Survival plan - Are you prepared?

haha best thread ever!
  4. Hungry

4x4 Tyres

SIMEX PEDES with evan walker beadlocks oooooh yeeeee!!!
  5. Hungry

4WD Tyre Choice

if ya gonna get some maxxis tyres get some 37" Trepodors on 17" evan walker beadlock rims then attack the wheel arches with a 9 inch grinder :D
  6. Hungry

First VC in 40 Years!....... Straight to the pool room!

Very very well deserved. http://www.defence.gov.au/special_ev...kDonaldson.htm AUSTRALIAN ARMY TO BE AWARDED TO THE VICTORIA CROSS FOR AUSTRALIA 8248070 TROOPER MARK GREGOR DONALDSON For most conspicuous acts of gallantry in action in a circumstance of great peril in...
  7. Hungry

4x4 pickups-what to buy?

GU Coil Cab ute! pick one up for under 20k now days if its round 2000 model. bit slow on the blacktop but bulletproof.
  8. Hungry

News at 11: Someone dumb enough to mess with Chopper Read

haha what a knobber. chopper would be the last person to swing a tomohawk at!
  9. Hungry

Post up ya 4WD!

mines changed again..... attacked it with the 9 inch grinder:D few play shots....
  10. Hungry

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

WHAT!!! wheres all the fourbys? well this is my project anyways. ive got a 2004 nissan GU ute and setting it up for outback challenge, cliffhanger, ateco etc etc. 4wd nuts know what i mean. was pretty much stock 6 months ago and its had a bit of work done to it and plenty more to go to get it...
  11. Hungry

Post your drinking games

hahahahhaha goon of fortune...GOLD! havnt played that in ages. another one is extreme uno! cant remember how to play it though but i remember it was the best drinking game i ever played haha. any one shed some light?
  12. Hungry

Tell us yer secret...

im not actually a person. im a horse....
  13. Hungry

Post up ya 4WD!

farkin rag heads and their suped up trols. pitty they dont know how to drive them though:D hey i was thinking lets get some carnage photos up haha just to show the love hate relationship between you and your money pit. here's a couple pics of the love ive given to mine...
  14. Hungry

Post up ya 4WD!

anyone dropped a crazy donk into their fourby? im seriosly starting to think about pissing the 4.2 off and dropping in a 6Litre V8 LS2............ mmmmm f*ck that sounds good in a patrol. anyone up for a drag? hahah:D
  15. Hungry

havent had one for a while... post your cars

cheers dude. the big sl*ts meeting the 9" grinder on the weekend:D chopping the tray by 550mm and dove tailing it. might chop the headboard off as well so can get roll bar sorted out. hoping to have it ready for outback challenge 2010:D:D:D