Recent content by igothp

1. igothp

It's not pink, it's salmon... OK It's pink.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, in answer to your questions.... I just emailed Dobermann, and they build the frame, paint the frame the colour of your choice and get it sent from their store in Canada. I drew the line at having brakes with flowers eched in the lever assembly and...
  2. igothp

It's not pink, it's salmon... OK It's pink.

After about three months its finally finished, I took it for a small pedal the other day and feels mad. Massive thanks to everyone who helped me out - you know who you are. Frame - Dobermann Pinscher Fork - Rock Shox Pike 426, U-Turn Handlebars - DMR Wing Bar - 40mm Rise Stem - Funn...
  3. igothp

The coolest trick

These two are pretty stylish, but anything smooth and flowy I think. http://www.lifelounge.com/BMX-Fakie-Front-Flip.aspx Look at time 1:01, pure style. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1047j_aaron-chase-backflip-manual_extreme NWD7^
  4. igothp

Two dead, Two in hospital...driver fine

All IMO ^^^^^^^^ Well I find this a tad funny, and for a few reasons: 1) My old man does it all the time (not bashing) and NEVER has anyone tried to do anything to him, hell he has even stood in front of cars till the driver turns off the engine. Why? because he is old fashioned. Then he...
  5. igothp

Pool Jumping

Some mates and I took a friends 2004 stinky for a swim in his pool, it's still ok...ish, I think. Huck to splash!
  6. igothp

Here's something we can all laugh at...

David hasselhoff I beg to differ, my reason... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/336740/great_white_shark/
  7. igothp

Single Speed

The guys at the bike shop might know ;)
  8. igothp

Post Your Bike Related "Arty" Shots - No Photoshop!

Just a few i took the of some parts for my new build. The last pic is art, bike related but compleatly off topic :p All Done with my trusty Sony Ericsson K800 mobile phone.
  9. igothp

How To section

ALL FOR IT Maybe even having 2 sub sections: -How To Tech -How To Skill That way it would help people wanting to know both how to learn new tricks and how to service their bike/find out how it works. Because I know I wouldn't bother trying to hard to find a how to on here instead I would...
  10. igothp

I'm old.... so I'm gonna have a whine about shit

Lol I'm sure you could find some in your garage SOMEWHERE... If not i'll have a look around my place, because i know we used to have a few lying around and OH god forbid if my old man throws ANYTHING away.
  11. igothp

Paper Plane throwing game?

Its flying around my workplace ATM, I can throw it your way if you want. (puns intended) BUT i only have the email version, so if you want it email me, PS i dont know about the one you know, but the one i have opens in excel so it looks like your doing work!! :D
  12. igothp

Top TV of all time

There are heaps of good shows but you guys are forgetting one of the BEST! COPS!!! And with 20 seasons under its belt its also lableable a Great classic
  13. igothp

Sydney, NSW, keewee stealth (black)

Stolen, black keewee. location: Warringah mall undercover bike cages, witha padlock and combination lock on it. Time: between 6:00am and 3:30-4:00pm 24 may. specs:im still searching for the serial number. Frame- Keewee Stealth 4130cromo 13" frame Fork-Manitou Sherman Flick 130mm - 90mm...
  14. igothp

Olssons Kona Roast, Black Meduim

not this guy but 2 other people, lucky olsson has that camera that looks onto the drivway, the cops will try and identfy the guy/guys we recon did it. these people we think did it also have motive so it will be looked at very closely...
  15. igothp

Farkin Sydney ride 15/09/04

any others? They are sick, but the last one is really trippy