Olssons Kona Roast, Black Meduim

Dicky

Punter God
Olsson,

do up an A4 page of the full spec list (include sticker locations and any damage), and the clearest photo(s) you have of it.
Drop a copy in to local bike shops, and fax it to some more shops further afield.
Get some copies to local pawn shops (Cash Traders etc).

If it turns up, you'll know about it...

Damien G

Likes Bikes
Hey mate,

I just got home, read this and realised i am 90% sure i saw a guy riding your bike up Federal Pd off Warringa Rd today at around 4:45...he was about 20, slim no helmet and not clean shaven...It could have been some other guy with a Roast but it looked the same as the one in your pic. We just drove past so i didn't get a great look in detail....but very sus! Hope this helps! :wink:

olsson

Likes Dirt
Damien G said:
Hey mate,

I just got home, read this and realised i am 90% sure i saw a guy riding your bike up Federal Pd off Warringa Rd today at around 4:45...he was about 20, slim no helmet and not clean shaven...It could have been some other guy with a Roast but it looked the same as the one in your pic. We just drove past so i didn't get a great look in detail....but very sus! Hope this helps! :wink:
Hmmm yeah, theres a guy riding around on a Roast near my area, Its all black which is a problem, because mine is too. But mine has Mag30s, do you remember if it had Mag30s or not, red and yellow strips....

But why would someone ride a stolen bike?

igothp

Likes Dirt
Squidly Didly said:
do you guys actually have anything on him or is this just a guess?
not this guy but 2 other people, lucky olsson has that camera that looks onto the drivway, the cops will try and identfy the guy/guys we recon did it. these people we think did it also have motive so it will be looked at very closely...

conformation it wasnt karl. i talked to his mates, and they said he didnt do it but hes kicking himself that somone beat him to it, and any one who knows karl knows that if hew did do it he wouldnt hide it, he be proud of it, and i dont htink hed be that stupid. and i dont think u have to have it in for any one or know bikesto wsteal that particualr bike over the others, all u need to do it look at it against the other bikes at your house for it to be stolen, any how ill keep an eye out

oh yah and tip for future, dont point fingers at people like karl in future, i know he checks this site somtimes to see where he can find you guys ridding ect and i dont think he'd take to kindly to beeing the first one blamed for an incident like this, and while he isnt so much a threat himself, hes friends are. belive me

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
howesy_66 said:
oh yah and tip for future, dont point fingers at people like karl in future, i know he checks this site somtimes to see where he can find you guys ridding ect and i dont think he'd take to kindly to beeing the first one blamed for an incident like this, and while he isnt so much a threat himself, hes friends are. belive me
anyhow moving along .. olsson bike wasnt easy to see so some tard must have known where he kept it, we are not accusing people we are looking at who it could of been because we dont want to get screwed for slander!

alexMc

Likes Dirt
howesy_66 said:
The only one pointing fingers was your friend Sam, to us it is just another person that it could've been, and i really can't understand some of those words you've written.

People this bike will stick out with the white rollers, keep a look out for it, you would if it was yours

Dicky

Punter God
Daniel_redhill_local said:
i reckon the RUNTS should go knock on carls door with baseball bats in their hands meheh
Dan, I realise you're new to Farkin, but gravedigging (posting in old threads for no real purpose) is frowned upon here.

The last post in this topic was over 6 months ago.

Some friendly advice - stick to more current topics. Hit the "New Posts" link at the top of the page.

Last edited: