Recent content by INRI

1. INRI

People trying to convert us to various alternative lifestyles

Hitler ate meat from time to time but him being vegetarian or not is completely immaterial to any of this. Also I have found that in 19 years of eating meat I had maybe one preachy vego hassle me, but in my five years without I seem to get it every other week from meat eaters?
  2. INRI

People trying to convert us to various alternative lifestyles

Please link some of this evidence pls. I think comparing the effects of soy consumption and production to that of tobacco is a bit of a stretch.
  3. INRI

Cool/Useful Software

after the first time I used this I wanted to do clean windows installs just so I could use it again, it's so nice!
  4. INRI

Little Things You Hate

way to miss the point man. whatever.
  5. INRI

Little Things You Hate

While you're making 'funny jokes' about stereotypes, why don't you go make a joke about a black guy and fried chicken? An "abo" being homeless? A jewish person being stingy? Cause it's all essentially the fucking same.
  6. INRI

Little Things You Hate

Are you fucking serious dude? I don't find jokes that essentially normalise sexism funny and you tell me to get a sense of humour about it? It isn't the fucking 1950's mate. You and all your dickheaded mates that condone this kind of shit are holding the human race back as a whole.
  7. INRI

Little Things You Hate

you could at least try to come up with something at least somewhat original mate.
  8. INRI

Little Things You Hate

well jeez im glad I don't know any of you fucking idiots irl
  9. INRI

Little Things You Hate

Casual 'jokey' misogyny
  10. INRI

Little Things You Hate

oh god forbid someone like a well designed UI ...
  11. INRI

Just In: Cops Beat Dude at Cricket, Brutality?

There is no way that belting could be justified.
  12. INRI

Playstation 3 Thread

Anyone into fighting games? at the moment playing SF3 online edition, SSF4AE and KOF 95 add me yourmatematt69
  13. INRI

Declare your love - what's your fav component

On one carbon rigid forks and old style race face turbines