Declare your love - what's your fav component

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
those plastic bmx hub guards.......... Without them my front wheel would've died in the arse a LONG time ago.

ALSO! RS reba rlt ti's. Completely changed my opinion on suspension.

wazzaa

Likes Bikes
will agree with dmr v8s. got a set still going since 2002 with minimal maintenance. just replaced a few pins and thats about it

akashra

Eats Squid
The new-style DT Swiss QR skewers. Fantastic system, have two sets for my road bike. I want them on all my wheels.

Mtb1speed

Likes Dirt
My specialized photochromic glasses - blasting from full Kowen pine forrest darkness out into full sun and then back in again with no vision at all is great.

Rasatouche

Likes Bikes
Thumbs up for those clear plastic e13 bashguards, which are quite old school now but still do the job. And Oury Grips...sooo sticky & squishy, first mod I ever did on my first bike.

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Definitely my Maxxis valve caps on my tubes, they perform so well, give me the confidence to hit my lines faster, never have i experienced such great performance than these. I have tried all other brands and they just don't feel 'right' to me. Highly recommended by me.

knob scortcher

Likes Dirt
my 2009 F100rl forks i bought for my bike ivestment on bike so far. so smooth copmpared to the old rockshox duke i had on there. :single_eye:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definitely my Maxxis valve caps on my tubes, they perform so well, give me the confidence to hit my lines faster, never have i experienced such great performance than these. I have tried all other brands and they just don't feel 'right' to me. Highly recommended by me.
plus one for that. These work amazingly well. you will feel the difference from the moment you put them on.
Well worth the extra money :p