j0w1s's latest activity

• J
    j0w1s reacted to Asininedrivel's post in the thread The Brig with Like Like.
    In my experience these Eagle cassettes seem to last forever, so normally I'd wear the price but... This really hurts the value prospect...
  • J
    j0w1s reacted to Isildur's post in the thread The Brig with Like Like.
    Yeah, I've got a one bike that still has an original X01 Eagle cassette (10-50t) and while they used to be worth the price for...
  • J
    j0w1s reacted to Mr Crudley's post in the thread The Brig with Like Like.
    Well, there you go. https://www.mtbdirect.com.au/products/sram-xx1-eagle-xg-1299-12-speed-cassette A $727.95 pricetag for any sort of...
  • J
    j0w1s replied to the thread The Brig.
    My XG1295 cassettes arrived today. They have grease on the threads/splines, so I assume they were OEM on a bike at some point, but...
  • J
    I’m still hopeful but I think selling parts before they have them in hand is a weird business practice that is destined to frustrate...
  • J
    The wait continues. They have offered to send the cassettes (which is promising at least) but are still unable to supply the brakes I...
  • J
    j0w1s reacted to Isaakk's post in the thread Red Bull Hardline Maydena with Like Like.
    Big stacks, and just got back up and cracked on. Was super impressive. Also big respect for MJ like mentioned. Video of him hitting...
  • J
    j0w1s reacted to Stredda's post in the thread Red Bull Hardline Maydena with Like Like.
    It was pretty impressive to see the features in real life. Crowds were massive, and I would have thought it would have been more than...
  • J
    j0w1s replied to the thread Red Bull Hardline Maydena.
    That road gap was pretty weak ;)
  • J
    Another one by Red Bull.
  • J
    Massive thanks to @oliosky for hooking me up with tickets (and copping the $25 fee to transfer them). Appreciated.
  • J
    Drop into berm looks at 12:00 in Ed’s video looks like it could be fun.
  • J
    j0w1s reacted to oliosky's post in the thread Red Bull Hardline Maydena with Like Like.
    I do have 2 spectator tickets and cant make it. Shoot me a PM
  • J
    j0w1s reacted to komdotkom's post in the thread Bargain buys thread with Haha Haha.
    They do, the 20% off sale is usually preceded by all prices going up 19.9%! HUGE SAVINGS!!!
  • J
    Reaching out to see if anyone has two spare tickets? My work roster has changed so I now have Saturday off and my daughter is super...