Recent content by jackass'd

1. jackass'd

QLD Sold

Where in Brisbane are you - PM me if you want.
  2. jackass'd

Nz'ers are lucky

DOC is also building - and are almost finished - a trail that goes from East Coast to west coast at the top of the South island. Meant to be around 14 to 18 hour ride. Has a couple of huts along the wat so you can make it a multi day trip. My old man has ridden the start from the East coast in...
  3. jackass'd

Faith or bottlerocket. Help

I would look at whats available for replacing parts or upgrade compatibility. i.e. I believe the bottle rocket takes a 30.0mm seat post so no good if you want to run a dropper in the future
  4. jackass'd

AM My Cotic Soul (26")

Yes it is a steel
  5. jackass'd

NSW sold please delete

what frame size is it - regular or long?
  6. jackass'd

The discount code thread

Anyone got a wiggle discount code floating around.................please
  7. jackass'd

Deadlifts: Overhand vs Mixed Grip

Maybe not the right forum for this - just saying. Google a powerlifting forum. I have only used mixed grip. Regardless of weight or reps. I haven't seen many people who lift heavy use overhand. But we don't get many lifting over 275kg at the gym I go to. Check out Iron Underground as...
  8. jackass'd

VIC *SOLD* Pike 454 Dual Air

So Moorey has already brought these I take it......
  9. jackass'd

Best flat pedals?

Love my Hope F20 flats :)
  10. jackass'd

DH 2014 Banshee Darkside Carbon Wheels

Nice bike and nice build. I would love to build one of these with Totems or something similar
  11. jackass'd

Zaf's Yeti SB66c - Now with more SRAM

Looks like a quality build. May I ask why the Zee brakes when you have Saint/XT everything else....
  12. jackass'd

Zee brakes for the bigger man?

Buddy of mine is down to 130kgs and has been using Zee's (finned pads and ice tech 8" rotors) for 6 months and swears by them. He rides a 6in AM bike and generally pushes/grinds up to bomb/smash down. I am 94kg and run 2014 XT's (finned pads and non ice tech 8" rotors) and only notice a...
  13. jackass'd

Dual wheel size FS frames

Intense Uzzi
  14. jackass'd

QLD Sold to Big JD

Un-pending and back up for sale.
  15. jackass'd

STOLEN stolen from margate 4019

Sucks dude. Posted a screen shot up on social media ;)