Recent content by Jambo

1. J

where are all the DH bikes gone ?

I've got a trip to thredbo booked but im in search of a ride, was expecting to just rock up to the lbs this month and grab a dually with 150mm travel boy was I wrong.. What are you boys riding at the ski fields these days?
  2. J

where are all the DH bikes gone ?

been out of the game for a few years, started having a look online this weekend for listings of full setups new and used. Nothing around. Does any retailer in Australia stock kona operator at the moment?
  3. J

DH Kona Stinky 2005

sure is, when it was in action from 2005 i did have a frame protector skin on it that took most, if not all of the impact and shuttle grazes, i removed the skin before putting it away in storage. When i got it out, It was caked with dust and surface rust spots on the bolts, components and a...
  4. J

DH Kona Stinky 2005

Yes you read that correct, here we have is a 2005 kona stinky, dragged out of storage from retirement. Had not used this rig since 2009. After a few mates started riding i thought what the heck, i'll either get a new rig or patch up this bad boy to join them. Hayes brakes were seized so...
  5. J

$260 credit with merlin - need brakes

wrong thread
  6. J

TAS Sold

$100 posted ?
  7. J

NSW Sold please delete

Stupid tapatalk!!!!
  8. J

NSW Sold please delete

Love it but I'll have to wait for a price drop. ;)
  9. J

NSW Sold please delete

Love it but I'll have to wait for a price drop. ;)
  10. J

NSW White White White - White Cranks / Crankset and White wheels / Rims

Item: Gloss White Cranks or Crankset - Suitable for AM / FreeRide Location: Eastern Sydney Item Condition: Used / Near New minimal cosmetic damage Price and price conditions: $50-80 depending on condition Extra Info: doing up an 05 green/white stinky Item: White Rims or Wheels (pair)...
  11. J

$260 credit with merlin - need brakes

Shimano xt black with Shimano discs? Sent from my A620b using Tapatalk
  12. J

NSW Marzocchi bomber 66 Thru-Axle Wheel Nut

Bump... Anyone know where i can buy one new then?
  13. J

Need to rebuild hayes 9 DH brakes

So im assuming http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/HABDDN1RC/title/hayes-stroker-ryde-comp-disc-brake-set-180-160mm come ready to ride (no bleed necessary) ? Additionally are cable/hose lengths standard or will i need to shorten the hose to mount neatly on the 2005 stinky?
  14. J

Sweet. thanks Will grab them from T7 then.
  15. J

Hey Mate, im the OP. Had some problems getting my old account re-activated. I've just pulled out my old 2005 Stinky from storage. So ill be riding FR and novice DH trails. No racing. Riding probably once a fortnight. The Hayes Stroker Ryde look like a good fit ? Do they come with the...