Recent content by jameso112

1. J

need some tyre advice

yea ill check its just trying to put my helmt on while riding cause it jerks to 1 side
  2. J

need advice on riding gear

ok thanks illgo get some
  3. J

Need peoples Descions

ok thank u i like the fit bikes costr1 09 bike
  4. J

need sum local advice

ok thank for that wen i get there ill go to them so thanks agien
  5. J

Need peoples Descions

what was the meaning of that
  6. J

Need peoples Descions

my price range is 800 no more my mums bying so cant go to extreme i got a cromo frame
  7. J

need sum local advice

im just moving back to perth im 13 im gonna liv in rockingham area i think wat are some local tracks, trails and skate parks for bmx id prefer on tracks they will hav some jumps:confused:
  8. J

Need peoples Descions

im 13 im bying a new bmx i will want a bike with good brakes gyro a small pedal disk prefered colour black it will go good on a dirt trail of jumps and skate park and ramps can handle alot of big stacks and can be able to try new tricks on it. would eastern bikes, hoffman bikes, dk bikes, haro...
  9. J

need major help

is a eastern bikes the same brand as wethepeople and is a dk good
  10. J

need major help

yea soz about that ok ill take the advice
  11. J

need sum local advice

im moving back to perth from living in nz 4 a year living in rockingham area i think just looking 4 a bike park or bike trail im 13 im a keen rider i like jumps and skate park ramps ill giv anything a go doesnt matter iff its free or paying entry
  12. J

need major help

wat about fly bikes is that good or not that great
  13. J

need advice on riding gear

im gonna by nee padds and lbow pads a new helmet should i get hand pads or gloves if gloves wat sort
  14. J

need major help

im not to good on the bmx talk but im alright at it wat would be a good brand ur talking about. ok then lets narrow the price to 800
  15. J

need some tyre advice

i got my haro sum new maxis max daddy tyers 4 dirt and the skate park and wen eva im riding and take my hands off the bars it leans to 1 side on the old haro tyers it didnt used to do that u guys no y or how to stop it