Recent content by JEBBS

1. JEBBS

NSW Found rear 27.5 tubeless wheel, Shim not SRAM

I am a dummy, just updated. Looks like another confession for the forum :rolleyes:
  2. JEBBS

NSW Found rear 27.5 tubeless wheel, Shim not SRAM

Looking for rear 27.5 rear wheel for mtb, 142mm (I am a dummy) Location (North Sydney) Item condition description (Tubeless, 27.5, Shim not SRAM. to suit 2.4 tyres approx) Reason for buying (current rear has stuffed hub and rim is now dented) Price and price conditions (Market value for decent...
  3. JEBBS

Confessions from the fuckwits

I speak his language, yep, ..... wife was right :p
  4. JEBBS

I just go bike riding
  5. JEBBS

Therapy will help, or alcohol
  6. JEBBS

you can only blame yourself for being caught
  7. JEBBS

You should feel right at home with the rest of us
  8. JEBBS

Public flogging for bike abuse, VOTE NOW -> someday there could be a law and well, it all started in the fuckwits forum
  9. JEBBS

And, cold beers for the crews that repair/build and look after the tracks
  10. JEBBS

I am going to get smashed at this rate, i cant even align my valves. Although an E-Bike is just plane sacrilege, so that's next level infringement
  11. JEBBS

Boom
  12. JEBBS

personally, fine the fuckers. We are here to ride, its not a fashion show Does that sound a bit harsh :rolleyes:
  13. JEBBS

Should be a combo of bike and rider, lord knows there are alot of riders out there who should stick to the road
  14. JEBBS

Thanks heavens there are no bike police checking this configuration, imagine the drama out on the track. ”excuse me sir, please get off the bike, your valves arent aligned.”
  15. JEBBS

Could not agree more, for riders that use tubes then this makes it much easier