Confessions from the fuckwits

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
My kids have labelled Domino's delivery bikes as seagull bikes, purely due to the sound they make pedalling down the road.

Bike abuse is a ciminal offense, punishable with jail time or public floggings.

Again, I'm probably just digging my own grave here.
The latest ad for Dominos is 50% off pizzas, dude delivers pizza on half a bike then as he walks away only has half a uniform so has a blurred out arse....so he was riding his bike with his arse hanging out. Didn’t know @moorey was delivering pizzas.

Jpez

Down on the left!
So shifting on the lockdown hardtail went to shit a few weeks ago and no amount of fiddling would fix it. Chuck on a new inner and outer cable. Good for a few rides then went to shit again.
Chain was borderline stretched but still decent.
So bought a new chain. got worse. Still rooted. Has to be the cassette. But hadn’t done too much work
So new one arrives and I throw it on expecting everything to be peachy.
Still rooted. WTF???
So have a closer inspection. And notice some fuckwittery.
I always forget to put the cable ends on so the ends of my cables always get frayed. I know it’s a hanging offence.

So finally I noticed with all the fiddling the cable had frayed and separated up into the guide with all the mucking around I did on the rear mech and was creating friction.
New cable(with end this time) and it’s perfect.

At least I have a spare cassette and chain after all that.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I may have found an biggish European bike shop that sends SRAM products Internationally... if I add Shimano it comes up with a big NO.

Have not bought anything yet but it seems to be ok right through to payment.

Prices are great when registered as it drops the VAT off but I am looking for a Lyrik Ultimate which is still 'just' over $1000.