Recent content by JTmofo

1. JTmofo

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

We're neighbours [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. JTmofo

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Some more blasted, painted and polished parts. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. JTmofo

More progress on my covid project. After much procrastination over whether to split the block and check the crank, I bit the bullet. Good job i did, crank mains were buggered, along with the water pump seals. Please, please use coolant and DI water, not shite out of your tap in the coolant...
  4. JTmofo

You can't rush a good thing. [emoji867] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  5. JTmofo

I put a wanted ad up on Facebook. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. JTmofo

Get farked!!!! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  7. JTmofo

Loom stripped and all the road gear cut out. Hopefully I didnt fuck it up and it actually runs! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  8. JTmofo

They're a little cracker of a bike. They use a Rotax 125 2 stroke (this one is a Rotax 122). Same motor as the 125cc karts so all the parts are available. With a bigger carb, v force reeds and a decent pipe, it should make 32-34 bhp. [emoji23]. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  9. JTmofo

Its more the mental break I needed. Every ride was push push push.... so something to challenge the mind is what I need. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. JTmofo

RS250s are making mega money these days... a pristine original $12-$15k [emoji3061] I bought mine in 2009, left it back in ireland when I moved out to Aus. Its now on the boat on the way out.... but can't road registert it till 2023 (25 year rule). Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. JTmofo

So, I've been pretty quiet and off the bike for about 6 months. Last year was an absolute prick of a year, full of big accidents and injuries, I needed a mental and physical break. With the break came time (and some money) to concentrate on my other passion...... motorbikes. I've been riding...
  12. JTmofo

VALT/SLS - 500lb x 2.25 Spring

She is a little shit... so possibly! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  13. JTmofo

VALT/SLS - 500lb x 2.25 Spring

Item: 500 lb spring x 2.25 (55mm) stroke. Location: Sydney or Post Price: cheaper than new Condition: springy Extra info: lighter weight spring - Cane Creek Valt or Fox SLS (to fit a Fox DHX2). Might consider a Ti spring or SAR at the right price Pictures: picture of my new pupper Sent from...
  14. JTmofo

Little Things You Love

Shotgun? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  15. JTmofo

Where to get bearings?

Agreed. Top bloke. Will post put express too if you're in a hurry. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk