Recent content by kitakishi

1. K

Riders Beware: Redhill Sydney-Include pic if I find out how

Thank you officer dibble.....
  2. K

I would agree with this if what happened was intentional... if it was an accident then i think this attitude is a bit cold hearted
  3. K

sorry about the dude that got injured but... there is nothing to say the ute was speeding or anything else.... it MAY have been intentional that he decided to ram another ute pushing it into the MTBer...it MAY be that the ute driver had a seizure and crashed.....you just don't know...
  4. K

how would you "sort out" the driver of the ute? WTF for?
  5. K

mtb at athens

yep 27th + 28th on ch. 7 after 5.30pm womens on 27th and mens on the 28th.
  6. K

O-Cup Vids

Nice video.
  7. K

photoshop

thanks Naz :D Don't know why but google.com is not working on my PC .....
  8. K

photoshop

Hey, Have on my PC Adobe Photoshop. I know some of the guys here use it. I dont have an instruction manual for it. Does anyone know of any sites other than adobe.com that give tutorials etc.... I have version 7 if that helps thanks
  9. K

Mountain bike rider fined for speeding

interesting indeed. I believe that you "can" ride on the footpath provided you are doing so in a safe manner and give way to pedestrians. I always ride past north sydney police station on the footpath (slowly) and have had the boys in blue see me and not say anything. (and i am a tad over...
  10. K

Troy Lee Designs Elbow Gaurds

Nice review. Am looking at a new pair of elbow guards and will check these out. Curious though that you went for the full product placement in the photo by wearing a TLD glove as well, the glove seems new too. I like "independent" reviews but seeing the TLD glove kinda makes me think...
  11. K

Lizard Rock

Not jerky when on my machine..... But, I only get 58seconds of video. Anyone else have this problem? It says its 2.30 or something long.... I have had this happen with the last 3 vids downloaded at engodee web site. Any ideas?
  12. K

computer problems Remote Procedure Call

Just curious if anyone else has had an RPC error on there PC in the last 24 hours. I got one yesterday (also had one earlier in the year).
  13. K

eye cyst :'(

I have a friend who is an opthalmologist.... The best advice he gave me was if your eys itchy dont' touch or rub it... if theres excessive red... go to the doctor NOW!!!!... He showed me examples from his photo collection of patients that had waited 24 hours since there eye turned red... Very...
  14. K

tips for first xc race

race at your own pace..... don't go out hardcore at the start. Make sure you know what the weather will be like.... if its really hot etc pace yourself on that. Your young and should be full of energy so have fun. meet other racers and enjoy.
  15. K

Sydney, 11/04/04 "Epic" trailriding north of Manly

yep... was at the school. told my mates of the farkin epic... then next minute saw you on the 243... sounds like much fun had