Recent content by kreature

1. K

Short cage mechs???

Hi....thinking of getting a saint short cage rear mech but wondered what is the max size cassette I could run. I once run a roadie mech with a roadie cassette (11 21). Is it the same deal with mtb mechs and how does this all work out with chain devices?. Thanks Matt
  2. K

XTR or Saint

Hi....currently running an XTR rear mech but its pretty worn. What is the best for DH Saint or XTR. I know Saint is more DH specific but I always think of XTR as top range so I would expect it to work better. Ideas please :decision:
  3. K

Old as you feel....

Even worse:lol:
  4. K

Old as you feel....

Hi...I have just noticed that I would be called a veteran in MTB terms and all I can say is you are as old as you feel. I am forty years old and have just bought my first DH bike and planning to try out DH. Yes I am forty but I still ride a jump bike. Maybe I am not so brave as I use to be but I...
  5. K

How many pushy's ya got?

Cannondale R800 Roadie Specialized Pitch AM Spank Tweet Tweet DJ Commencal Supreme DH Mini
  6. K

Newbie from Hertfordshire UK

Hi....I'm Matt from Hertfordshire in the good old and very cold United Kingdom. Just starting to get into DH having just purchased a second hand Commencal Supreme Mini DH. Loved ridding bikes since I was a little kid and can't wait to get out on my new bike. Thanks