Recent content by L4M3G4M3R

1. L

What's all this about then....EDIT: new enduro, Woohoo!!

Do a few hops and stuff, see how plush it feels...make sure you change the gears around a bit to ensure it's set up properly...test the barkes (without going over the bars!) and listen for any brake rub while cornering etc. You are pretty limited with a car park ride but it's better than nothing.
  2. L

VIC WTB: All found, thanks!

I have a set of Crank Brothers XC riser bars I could let go for $20. Near new...went for a wider set with more rise. Think they are Cobalt 3's from memory...let me know if you are interested and I will check the width and rise...but they are certainly no ape hangers. LG.
  3. L

Need Help

I recently moved from a 29er to a 27.5 and found the move beneficial. The 27.5 has a lot of the benefits of the 29er, but feels more agile underneath me if that makes sense. My 2 cents.
  4. L

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I have one of these...not exactly budget, but useful for varying sizes.... I have carried everything from 29ers, my 27.5 Trance, my daughters 24, and my wifes 650B. Easy to put on and take off. http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/T7CATN04A/title/torpedo7-towball-mount-4-bike-channel-rack
  5. L

Mt buller

Giddy up...can't wait!
  6. L

Back on the bike. Hawkesbury, NSW.

Hey mate, welcome back to the sport! Good to hear your back is on the mend. LG.
  7. L

Hey from Melb!

My heart is huge...like the rest of me!
  8. L

Hey from Melb!

If you rode past me it must have been uphill...on concrete...cause you ride like a bitch with a skinned knee.
  9. L

Hello from California!! Newbie to the forum.

Great to hear...44 years young here, so plenty of riding to do to catch up!
  10. L

Race Face...XT...Cane Creek Headset...RS SID Fork...wish I had access to your leftover parts bin!
  11. L

Help to improve my riding

A girl called Patrice taught me how to ride humps!
  12. L

Sorry....need to work harder to earn more money to buy bikes and pay for holidays!
  13. L

Ahh, SoCal...such a great spot...can't wait to get back, need to save my money and stop buying bikes!
  14. L

Welcome...wher in Cali are you from? I have been over there once, but spent most of my time in Anaheim and LA.
  15. L

Hello from Melbourne

Hey man, welcome to OZ (and Rotorburn).