Recent content by La pointe

1. L

Red Hill, mornington penninsula

Hi, Is there a DH track in Red hill on the mornington penninsula (Victoria) or some DJ...or anything cool to ride around there? Cheers
  2. L

Where to ride in Victoria and Adelaide area ?

Hey Antoine, No worries, give me a call when you get to Melbourne. It's a shame you're coming in July, it's gonna be the middle of winter here. I'm from Grenoble as well...well, from Dolomieu l'pays des beuh! (near La tour du pin). Mobile phone: 04 00 64 17 39 You may want to check...
  3. L

2007 - Oceanias - Thredbo.

hey mate, did u take any of the 4X? number 207 cheers maaate
  4. L

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

thats awesome mat....thanks heaps
  5. L

Ay Mate, it would be great if you had pics of : 4X: 224, yellow singlet, red sinister bike DH: 236 Expert, black sinister bike, rasta jersey Thanks a lot
  6. L

Ay Mate, that would be great if you had pics of: 4X: 224 yellow singlet, red sinsiter bike DH: 236 elite, black sinister, Rasta jersey. Thanks a lot Ben
  7. L

Hey thats nice of you mate, In 4X would you have 224 (wearing a body armore and a yellow singlet and a red sinsiter bike)....I was the very UNSMOOTH rider. In DH would you have 236 (wearing a green t-shirt I think on the saturday and a Rasta jersey on the sunday, racing expert, black...
  8. L

Stromlo Photos

Nice one mate. Would u have 236 (rasta Jersey/rasta googles) Thanks a lot
  9. L

Couple more stromlo pics **56k killer, big pics**

Hey mate, would u have one of 236 by any chance? Thanks
  10. L

stromlo pics

Geez, thats impressive. I hope u wont hate me for asking #236 (expert, rasta jersey & googles) Thanks heaps
  11. L

Bike Speed record stack in Japan

that s actually about 7 years old. This guy, Eric Barone (french dude) did 217kmh on the snow, and 118 on a volcano in eruption....he is the dude who does the stunts in the movie Taxi...Back flip on a scooter 50cc
  12. L

Barjarg DH & Dj Pics

the link doesnt work for me!
  13. L

Super 8 Video

INCREDIBLE VIDEO...WICKED SOUNDTRACK....finally a video with good music. Irie mon
  14. L

Barjarg Race pics

Thanks Heaps Mate, That Is Awesome
  15. L

Brendan Scale calls it a day

Thanks heaps Brendan. I know how hard you've worked for the Traf track...how many hours you ve spent designing, building and maintaing...as well as organising races and open days. I hope to see sometime at Traf. Merci ben