2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

sherman

Likes Dirt
Got a heap of photos from friday 4x and few downhill, sataurday downhill and sunday downhill. wouldve been racing had it not been for a broken collarbone.
so just post up your number(s) and description and i will se what i can find.

Just to let you know some are better then others because i had it zoomed in to far on some.

I will also be making a short video which should be up in the next few days.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
209 in the mtnx and 121 in the DH, on red Nicolais wearing a Nicolai Sram jersey (red/black).

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
number 710 in the 4x wearing red, black and white fox gear on a balfa minuteman.
number 728 in the same red, black and white fox gear on balfa 2stepDh.
thanks
oli

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
rider number 657 in the downhill on a white orange

and rider number 621 in the 4x on a white jackel .

cheers mate

lee

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
hey mate,

027 in the 4x, was in all black, on a blue cowan ds with deemax,
111 in the dh, stab deluxe, with black tld helmet and adidas goggles

cheers,

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
#512 - Black DH Comp with a few purple bits , mostly black gear and helmet , red goggles. Heres hoping.....:)

Cheers mate

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
hey mate!!
wondering if u got any of me
white orange with silver forks, wearing a white fox kit on sat, and a black fox kit on the sun.
cheers
Phil

Musgrove

Likes Dirt
4X- 802, White troy lee helmet, Green Kona, Green/Grey Mace jersey

DH- 810, White Troy Lee helmet, White Norco Team DH, Norco Team jersey, Troy Lee Pants.

Thanks

Jebus

Pro Rider
hey mate,

#76 in DH
Friday:
wearing yellow Anwser tshirt, red tld helmet, blur goggle, Black giant glory with deemax and manitou travis forks.

Sat/Sun: White TLD Jersey and Shorts, Red TLD helmet blur oggles same bike, cheers mate

La pointe

Likes Dirt
Hey thats nice of you mate,
In 4X would you have 224 (wearing a body armore and a yellow singlet and a red sinsiter bike)....I was the very UNSMOOTH rider.

In DH would you have 236 (wearing a green t-shirt I think on the saturday and a Rasta jersey on the sunday, racing expert, black sinister)

Thank you very much
ben