Recent content by lachy

1. L

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

Weight is 13.1kgs Thanks for the comments
  2. L

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

All ti bolts are from Pro Bolt Australia. All custom anodizing was done at AAEP.
  3. L

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

The XTR cassettes are so much more expensive than XT, and being a part that wears out, I didn't bother going for it. XT works fine there.
  4. L

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

Well I've been building my customers custom Santa Cruz's for years so I though I may's well build something exactly how I want it. Took a long time to get everything together but well worth it. Thanks for the comments
  5. L

Purple Ti Carbon Blut Lt

Frame: Santa Cruz Blur LT Carbon Fork: Fox 36 Talas Shock: Fox RP23 Handlebar: Easton Havoc Carbon Stem: Thomson Elite X4 Seatpost: Thomson Elite Saddle: Selle Italia Max Flite Gel Flow Pedals: Shimano XTR Trail Shifters: Shimano XTR Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR...
  6. L

Bash ring For New XTR Cranks FC-M980

nope, they're for FC-M960 (older XTR cranks)
  7. L

yer there are heaps of standard bash ring that will cover a 38t but the new xtr cranks have a different style of arm coming out to the chainrings so only some bash rings will match up perfectly (like the links in the first post) without needed filing or leaving gaps.
  8. L

Hey all Has anyone found a bash ring to suit the new XTR FC-M980 that will cover a 38t chain ring? I have found the below bash rings but these are not large enough to cover the 38t. http://www.homebrewedcomponents.com/store.php/products/shimano-m985-lightweight-bash-ring...
  9. L

First PIVOT firebird here in WA! So I had to PIMP IT!

Of course it looks good Mike! We built it!
  10. L

lachy's Nicolai (update on last page)

well its been a while but never posted a photo now have pike airs on it, modded them down to about 60mm, and went a bit crazy with rockshock stickers. sorry its only from my phone.
  11. L

Fox 36 lowers

just some info for you mate. I have the same problem with a crack in my lowers (36ers) but ive been riding them for about 6 months + and the has been no problem with it. there is no real pressure on the point (if your crack is between the bolt nut and the gap between the 2 clamping surfaces like...
  12. L

Last Rufus.

well i have news for ya'll. he'll keep this bike for a pretty dam long time. and im not just guessing, i know he will.
  13. L

The 4X aftermath.

hey thats my bike mike! haha yer the bright yellow of the deemax's kinda turned to complete brown by the end of the day. good fun though.
  14. L

Last Rufus.

yer this bike is fukin awsome. rides bloody beautifully and sub 15 stays on a 26" bike is just crazy. it manualls rediculasly easy and yer the colour is super sweet. When we pulled it out of the box we were just like "oooohh mmmyy ggodddd thats sex!" and dave wouldnt believe me that black and...
  15. L

Street Forks

well ive been really really happy with my fox 36 talas as a street fork on my nicolai. I always run it at the low travel (4 inches) and with a fair amount of psi in it its a bloody nice feeling stiff street fork. Its beefy and not heavy so i recon its the best of both worlds. Idealy id love...