Recent content by landz

1. L

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

always wanted a chance to post it!
  2. L

Tyres to Commute to DH ?

Pump up to 65 psi, then ride there and let down to dh pressure, it does wear your tyres out alot though.
  3. L

wrist straps

Hey there, just 5 weeks off having a cast removed and being able to ride my bike (Demo 7) for the first time in 6 months.... its been hard. Anyway i broke the schapoid in my wrist and i dont want to do it again, really worried about it does anyone have experience with wrist straps...
  4. L

Helium in your tubes?

Stop this topic at this instant. Boyles law will save you all... My friends and i regularly visit this topic on another forum for a laugh. http://www.paintballforum.com/air-systems/78855-just-thought-about.html
  5. L

Your dumbest stack

Back when i was a junior burger, i was walking down a section with my xc bike and i tripped and got my leg through the frame, then i grabbed a tree to stop myself from careering away and the bike swung hit a tree and taco'd the rear wheel
  6. L

best aussie movies (even if bill hunter's not in them).

Gettin Square "whos gonna pay for my bus ride"
  7. L

Young Asian Wife? Right or Wrong?

your dads sucked in if he thinks she's japanese
  8. L

Nuke Proof Shockwave Springs?

yeah good spring they work, i was after a 600x2.75 never popped up so i got one from CRC.
  9. L

How to $#%^ up a waterbed

That is the best yet, The cement idea wouldn't work i know, yeah gelatine i dont think will work as there is too much volume, probably will take about 15 cows worth and even if you get it all in there, any disturbance and it pretty much goes back to water we did in a toilet at college...
  10. L

How to $#%^ up a waterbed

Here's one for ya, I got a mate who wants to stuff with another mates waterbed without breaking it. we have had some ideas: Filling it with cement, or gelatine. Placing a big bit of plywood over it and getting him drunk, so he jumps on to it. but this cannot be guaranteed. Any ideas...
  11. L

specialized sx trail II..... downhill ?

You wouldn't happen to of had MAG 30's on it previously, i think i have seen yours, wicked rig.
  12. L

Sunday SUB 18kg *Industry Nine, 888 ATA WC, nothing left unchanged

It aint no demo 7 but i want your brakes
  13. L

Sorted

Bravo, cheif.
  14. L

Starting young

here is one of a kid who almost pulls off a front flip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq71FmCo2Fg&feature=related
  15. L

Cannondale Gemini DH Team

Rig What a Rig, so much for getting an "all mountain bike" eh time to destroy those seat sitting xc riders eh, we'll see it on the blue tier then?