Recent content by maimed

1. M

Sold Manitou Mezzer 44mm offset 29er fork

Trade for Rockshox Lyrik RC3 in the anniversary red colour? (29er reduced offset as well).
  2. M

Sold DT Swiss XM1501 29" wheel set - $200.00

Hey mate, do you still have these available? I'm from Canberra and potentially interested. Cheers Joel
  3. M

ACT Sold

Price update
  4. M

ACT Sold

Item: Dt swiss 370 hub to Stans Arch in the rear and same front but to Novatec hub. 29er Boost wheels. Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: New bike take off Price and price conditions: $400 + postage, or local pickup Extra info: Comes of XL Norco Revolver 2020. Comes...
  5. M

Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

Sweet. I'm away for a fortnight, but I'll check back either in this thread or regular rides and head out in the near year :)
  6. M

Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

Just discovered this thread after buying some old tyres off droenn. Is there a beer buy in for joining in on some group rides?
  7. M

NSW Please remove.

What year model is this?
  8. M

Sold XTR M9100 12sp Shifter

I have a XT M9000 12 speed that was supplied from Germany perhaps if it has the 11/12 spd converter?
  9. M

Sold [PRICE DROP] 2018 Santa Cruz 5010 XL Frameset & Fox 34 Fork

This is a ridiculously good deal.
  10. M

Sold SOLD: TRP Quadiem SL Brakeset

I may be interested in these if you still have them kicking around.
  11. M

AM Mojo Geometron G15

Very keen for the long term review and Derby race report. I have a G16 which I picked up recently and I am loving it so far. It was very hard to decide between it and the pole, but the fact it could take a triple crown fork and 175mm rear shock sold it for me. I am loving it so far, but I have...
  12. M

Sram Level brakes

If your level brakes are not up to your standards, I would go with a replacement. I haven't used level but I have uses guides and for me, they just don't have the stopping power i need. Hope brakes are great and can be picked up for a decent price when on sale from chain reaction.
  13. M

Derby in Tassi

Is January a decent time to head to Derby. I ask because I although it is in the middle of summer, I am not sure if Tassie really gets all that hot.
  14. M

Converting combo shifter/brakes to seperate

Thanks guys, Just had no idea where to start with googling. Appreciate it!
  15. M

Converting combo shifter/brakes to seperate

Hey, Just wondering if it is possible to convert a combo shifter/brake to seperate. Basically I have a combo set up with formula brakes / sram shifters but I have a spare pair of saint brakes kicking around I want to chuck on but then I can't mount the shifters. Is there something to...