Recent content by Mitch_freeride

1. Mitch_freeride

User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

Doesn't work on this account.
  2. Mitch_freeride

All the moderators have submitted themselves, I tried to convince Kane not to Mod but he wanted it.
  3. Mitch_freeride

Working on it right now, you will be officially notified on the 1st December.
  4. Mitch_freeride

Your category gets decided after round 1
  5. Mitch_freeride

Olly can be in, first round decides which category the video maker is in. Olly is better and always has been better then Sam Davies.
  6. Mitch_freeride

We may begin this next month with submissions being released on the first day of the third month (2 months to complete). That gives people all Christmas holidays to work on it with the admins releasing everyones videos on 1st February. Great, we will kick of with 1 video from each member of...
  7. Mitch_freeride

Great, great. You should be in the video comp Ty, you are only just getting back into it with new cam. We might kick it of with the Admin video comp on new years day and then start the others from there? Film mate, we don't need any more then like 3 mods and I am sure there is more people...
  8. Mitch_freeride

Ok great. Notice: Now writing entrants on first post. First in gets top of the video list when they submit their videos.
  9. Mitch_freeride

Can you fully customize background and stuff? If so I will pay for it and create it.
  10. Mitch_freeride

I like it, maybe go for like 3 months per round instead? firs round open to anything from anyone, then it starts clamping down on the constraints (suggested by users) and people get eliminated.
  11. Mitch_freeride

GMTB is useless, this is a video comp. I don't think the rotorburn servers can handle a Video of the week comp if it were to run like the PoD system. I will run it all and submissions can be sent to me via PM or E-mail then I will post on due date on a created thread. I am not entering...
  12. Mitch_freeride

Seems really hard to get a video up every day, it would have to be a month long project for everyone, at least. Dies out too quick, video makers don't even notice the thread is there.
  13. Mitch_freeride

Ok rotorburn video makers We always request it but nobody listens. The people of 'Phat snaps' are doing it with their 'Photo a day' so lets start something here on 'Phat vids'. Street cred is your winnings... Suggest something you would like to see or do here... Mitch. Notes: 5th round is to...
  14. Mitch_freeride

Jacob Broadhead - Possums, 7th of November '09

Yer but most people are impressed if you put a gradient or a drop shadow on your text. Tye we on, who can make the best Premiere elements titles? Edit: Actually stuff that, user created video comp anyone?
  15. Mitch_freeride

Jacob Broadhead - Possums, 7th of November '09

Yer but your cool, and it was on pinkbike.