Recent content by motox199

1. motox199

QLD *sold*

still for sale?
  2. motox199

Insiders Info on Bearings

Pushbike and motorbike shops both do it. You'll always be able to get exactly the same bearings, plus a range of better ones from a bearing shop. If you can fit them yourself, save your time and money and get them from a bearing shop where they know what they're talking about, and are a lot...
  3. motox199

Ironhorse bushes

If ironhorse or the distributor don't have any, talk to an engineering workshop and they could easily turn some up, its a pretty quick and easy job.
  4. motox199

The Beautiful Women Thread.

I know she's been mentioned, but i reckon you can't beat kelly brook
  5. motox199

DH Giant Faith 1 build *NEW FORKS* (2011 Rock Shox Boxxer R2C2)

Thats on 05 mate, 06 ones were matte black i'm pretty sure.
  6. motox199

NSW Mt Keira - general track maintanence and changes discussion.

Trying to out run them won't help your case mate, and i can't see you having much hope of coming to an agreement about the land if you do so. The same thing happened to the moto riders up behind the possums tracks / Mt Ousley. After 100's of idiots like yourself trying to out run the police...
  7. motox199

DH Banshee Scythe - update page.3 homemade content 31/10/10

Bike looks unreal zeb, did you end up machining the hub like you said at tafe? Pm me about that d8 frame too mate
  8. motox199

Delete ?

If you guys have bbq's and blow shit up i'll buy another pushy to join in
  9. motox199

Fitting/Machining tool insentive question

Be careful buying cheaper digital verniers, as most aren't coolant proof. Usually they don't say it, and in a machining workshop they wont last too long. I've also just started a fitting and machining (mainly machining) apprenticeship, waiting for my money to come anytime now. I'm looking at...
  10. motox199

Delete ?

Mate i rode them for 3 years, maintained them properly and had alot of problems. Now i'll shutup and let you talk bout your tracks again.
  11. motox199

Delete ?

Agree with you there mate, minus the 'motos dont require physical activity' thing, but i wont bother arguing that seeing this is a mtb forum. About going back to mountain biking, small shortage of $$$, those things are bloody expensive for what you get, and theyre always breaking!
  12. motox199

Delete ?

Mate i've talked to both people from the council (mate of a mate) and the police trailbike crew, and both have said that any riding, both pushbike or moto is against the law. Sure i've done both in my day, and im not denying it. It is government owned and privately owned land, so unless you own...
  13. motox199

Delete ?

Keep in mind that the "moto jumps" have that name for a reason. Motorbikes have just as much right to ride up there as you guys do, and have been riding up there for a long long time. Not saying im supporting the blokes who ride up and down the Dh tracks, but the ring track is in area that has...
  14. motox199

The Polite Wollongong Thread

Hey fellas, was just reading the mercury while having lunch and saw an interesting article in there. It talks about how the land on which the huge section of land on which the possums trails are, treetops and heaps of moto tracks has been sold to a Wollongong buyer who plans to build what...