Recent content by my02

1. M

World cup team changes rumor thread

That was fucking brutal!
  2. M

sold

Are these still available? Where in Waterloo are you?
  3. M

Help this fat bastard Find a enduro wheel set!!

True. But Greg offers a lifetime warranty and he's a five min drive from home. Little easier then sending back to the UK.
  4. M

NSW 26" 170mm Single crown Fork with Tapered Steer

Loaner.... If you want to borrow the coil Lyrik from my bike, you're welcome to - I've got the other bike with the snot fork on it. 170mm, 26", tapered steerer, 20mm axle. 203 rotor. LSC / HSC / Reb
  5. M

Help this fat bastard Find a enduro wheel set!!

I went to Greg at TWE http://www.twebikewheels.com.au/ This was my request: - 27.5” rims, - Wide (if possible) - 15mm front - 142x12mm rear - Tubeless They’ll be going onto a 160mm bike. I weigh over 120 before I put any gear on (130kg ATM but that will reduce). I won’t ride full...
  6. M

Weighing in at 125kgs plus

Anyway, for an answer to your question, I'm 6,4 and weigh around 122kg (but bulked up to 130kg last year). I ride a Mojo HD and HD3 and occasionally a V10. The only thing that I really need to be mindful of is tyres. Generally they are dual ply on the rear and either dual or a mid ply up...
  7. M

Weighing in at 125kgs plus

Mmmmm, was the Giant Faith brown.....?
  8. M

Rotorburn Leaderboard.

Sent you a FB req. No more LPC. I like the break during my day so am still training at my gym next to the office. Not brilliant but does for now. DBS Barbell opened around the corner from me tho which is VERY tempting. Membership expires in March so will have to weigh things up...
  9. M

Rotorburn Leaderboard.

Nice work. Not surprised you're putting up some bigger figures on the power clean - I think it was only a matter of time. I've had some time off as I've been feeling a bit burnt out (not been feeling it since September - wah wah wah). Going to take Xmas off (3 weeks in the UK won't really...
  10. M

Thredbo summer rides

Beans, spill, etc.
  11. M

Post your all mountain bike

Baaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!! I know. They didn't have what I wanted in black so that was the best option (compared to red or purple). Will be sorting it out in due course.
  12. M

Post your all mountain bike

Frame: XL with X2 Fork: DVO Diamond - 160mm Wheels: Stans ZTR with DT Swiss hubs, hand built by TWE Tires: 2.3 Maxxis Tomahawk (F), 2.3 HRII (R) Brakes: Saint, 230/180 Rear Derailleur: XT Shift Lever: XT Cassette: XT 11 sp Cranks: Zee - 165mm + Race Face 32T NW. Pedals: e13 LG1...
  13. M

Thredbo New All Mountain Trail

Glad it's not just me. Maybe after a season it will roughen up a bit and given that it's new, it will get be added to and improved in the off season.
  14. M

i got one. found

Ok - let me check tonight.
  15. M

i got one. found

I've got some from a 2011 Boxxer. If that vintage suits, what colour would it be (I've got a couple).