Recent content by mykryk

1. mykryk

YET AGAIN for 2015: Moon Rock Trail (Oxford Falls) DO NOT RIDE!!! I MEAN YOU.

No one has a bad attitude, just the attitude of "THEY" won't stop us riding, all guys who ride these areas have been fighting for years for their right to ride and the only reason mountain bikers have had a chance lately to ride anything legal other than the dam is because the powers to be...
  2. mykryk

Got a idea to stop guys riding there. We'll build a better track around it. Too easy!
  3. mykryk

You Guys need to settle the fuck down. People who ride this are guys with a life and don't live on Facebook or rotor burn!! I have been riding this lately because I didn't know the sensitivity of the issue at the moment. As for the sticks across the entrance anyone who has ridden around this...
  4. mykryk

STOLEN Giant reign XO

Just had my 2010 reign xo stolen from my garage in Narrabeen. It has blue altas bars and a white/black ti fly seat. If anyone see's it around the beaches contact me on 0403526498 I have never seen another one around, so quiet a rare bike for a giant. I will post Picts up soon, computers...
  5. mykryk

2010 Reign XO - Snapped the bottom link

Mine was about $200 with new bearings and labour. It would be smart to change Before it does break, you won't damage the bearings then. What i've read is that they break riding up tech terrain, because of torsional stress. I think i did mine riding manly dam not bombing Oxy...weird huh. So...
  6. mykryk

Chuckie, Got it fixed within a week. Been riding since a few times, haven't been out for about a month now though. We'll have to do some runs soon! Have a good christmas!
  7. mykryk

How did yours break? I should have mine back this week and have only been on it for about 2 months. I've heard that the replacement it thicker and stronger. Probably just a bad batch of links, because the glory and faith don't have the problem. Besides for the weakest link I fuckin still love...
  8. mykryk

After plenty of research before I bought a 2010 reign x, I knew of the problem but took the odds. Anyone else had this happen?
  9. mykryk

Why isn't there more all mountain videos like this?

I'm inspired, with a little bit of a clean up Red Hill could be as good as most of those places.
  10. mykryk

'09 Reign X0 vs '09 Reign X1 vs Specialized Enduro SL Comp vs other All-Mountain

2010 reign I just got back from my first ride on the 2010 reign X, it is AWESOME. I would strongly suggest you include it in your list of bikes. The improvement on the 09 design is huge, the thing is so fast on the single track, climbs like a mountain goat and desends like a DH bike and is...
  11. mykryk

'09 Reign X0 vs '09 Reign X1 vs Specialized Enduro SL Comp vs other All-Mountain

There's only 17 cases of snapped links on the thread, I know it's still 17, but i'm taking the risk. As a percentage of reign x's around i'll play those odds. Giant are quick to replace it under warranty and the bike is just to awesome to not have one. I think it could just be a bad batch, They...
  12. mykryk

Reign xo 2010 I have been looking for a similar style bike to you, i went with the 2010 reign xo, haven't picked it up yet but it ticked all the boxes and some. Light enough to ride xc, DHX air 5 almost locks out with pro-pedal lever for climbing, has talas's on the front to drop front...
  13. mykryk

Sold please delete!!!

Hi, can you send pictures to mickrykee@mickrykee.com Thanks
  14. mykryk

UCI Mountain Bike World Cup visits new Austrian location

I read on the UCI website that Sam was racing.
  15. mykryk

Wet trails

Went for a ride this morning on the northern beaches after all the rain...no one was out and it was awesome. A bit of mud here and there never hurt anyone, as for the trails they hold up just fine. Every where else in the world they ride it the wet, so why cant we?