Recent content by nick82

1. N

old helmet usage

Quick question on this, is there a way to recycle my old helmets or is it still just cut the straps an turf them out?
  2. N

Computer virus protection

I usually use a freebie, not worth paying for. At the moment I'm using Avira antivirus. After working in IT for ages, I have a few malware tools to use when people "accidentally" click on stuff. ADWcleaner and JRT (Junk Removal Tool) seem to work pretty well, and for just a general clean up...
  3. N

re fox float x2 recall

Does your mate know what the fix is or can he not say?
  4. N

The stupid questions thread.

Didn't think of that, thanks.
  5. N

Question about cutting down handle bars on the downhill bike, or any bike really. Can you leave them on the bike to cut them or should they be taken off? Does cutting them on the bike do any damage around the clamp? Thanks.
  6. N

Fox Files Voluntary Recall of Certain Float X2 Shocks

I'm hoping they just replace the can. I've just had mine tuned by NS Dynamics and I haven't even had a ride with it yet. I don't want to have to get another one re-tuned, then again I don't want that going off next to my vitals.
  7. N

Need help putting together a workout plan

It's a 50km round trip, I'd like to a couple of times a week. Think of all the extra food I could eat :happy:
  8. N

Thanks for that mate. I'll give it a go.
  9. N

Hi, I need a bit of help putting together a workout. Bear with me this might be a bit long and hopefully not too whiny. My job is in IT which means alot of sitting, I have an adjustable desk that gets me on my feet and I try to maintain good posture, but even I don't get to move all that much...
  10. N

Identify This Brand

Thanks, I have my moments :smile:
  11. N

Identify This Brand

King Cross is what the logo said to me, meh close enough. http://crosskinggear.com/index.php?id_category=3&controller=category&id_lang=1
  12. N

PLEASE CLOSE [FOUND] Garmin Vivofit at You Yangs

Found a Garmin Vivofit at the You Yangs in the Stockyards side on the 25th of April. 5/5/2016 - Contacted Garmin and organised it to be handed over to owner.
  13. N

Massage balls...

Can I ask if you know of a good workout to help out the imbalance from cycling and a desk job? In my case I'm working on thoracic extension and "waking up" the glutes. I have a decent physio who has helped out with this, but I want to start back on a 5x5 style workout with compound moves to...
  14. N

Stans sealant "Just wondering how long Stans sealant in the black plastic bottle lasts for? I need to swap out the tyres and I haven't even moved the bottle for years, but it's been kept inside out of the heat." Nevermind, after staring at the screen on the Stans page, I read this. "What is...
  15. N

New rules for cyclists in NSW - Safe passing distances, but massive fines as well....

Somebody might have said this earlier, but it's too easy to get a license. It was when I got mine, just drive around town, stop at a red light and don't hit anyone. We do need to get serious on traffic offences, but why not try making people do advanced driving courses and maybe periodically...