Stumpy Sent you a PM
  2. N

WC DH #2 La Bresse

standings Anyone know the standings?
  3. N

2009 National Champs 26-1-2009

404 or 605 Any of the old bastards in vets or Masters? Thanks
  4. N

Anyone know the DH results from Illinbah?

Graves and Bell? Anyone know how the last winners went? Graves and Ben bell?
  5. N

Anyone know the DH results from Illinbah?

Anyone know the Dh results from Illinbah?
  6. N

National DH #1 - Eagle Park Results

Onya benny and will Well done Benny, we all knew you could ride but this has been the litmus test for this year. Hope you continue the strong form. Also Will Gower with a time that would have put him 3rd in elite. Keep training boys and hope to see the good results continue.
  7. N

World Championships - Val di Sole DH Results

As I said the comments needed to be verified, as such I wrote that with a very neutral tone. The phone call I received was that Gee was disrespecting Sam and his language was more severe that what I wrote. Until I could veiw some recorded interviews I tamed down the report I recieved Again, I...
  8. N

World Championships - Val di Sole DH Results

Sportmanship Firstly, I consider myself to be relatively unbiased. I also like to see the underdog get up and take a victory but I had a few phone call from someone at the worlds and from what I heard I am off Gee Atherton. Maybe someone can confirm this, but the word is that Gee was saying not...
  9. N

World Cup #2 - Andorra DH Results

Well done Mitch Well done Mitch Delfs. Good to see solid qualifying and final results. The results aren't a fluke when you can back them up in both runs. Well done Sambo. Gee may have got the 1st place points but lets face it .33 is only a bees dick difference. In my book it's not a...
  10. N

2007 World MTB Championships - Junior DH Results

Well Done Mitch Watched these boys for the a few years now riding in WA and always knew that Joel was good and if he gets a clean run can be bloody fast. As for Mitch I knew he was fast but he didn't really get the results he was after during his first year OS. Then I got to see Mitch at the...
  11. N

Angel Fire NORBA DH

Joel Bain 8th Well done Jared, good to see. Joel Bain has adjusted to his new Yeti and scored an 8th. I found the full results here http://www.racemsc.com/results/main.php
  12. N

sam out with knee

I had also heard that he had hurt his knee playing on Troy Lee's MXer but it was the weeks leading into the event. When I saw his result at Vigo I presumed that the injury could not have been that serious. Lets hope it's all past tense
  13. N

Fontana NORBA DH

Results Looks like Joel Bain did fairly well at 17th. results found at http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=mtb/2007/may07/NORBA_3_07/NORBA_3_0714
  14. N

please remove from sale

This bike is owned by a vet so doesn't get a thrashing. It presents great value. Free bump Damo. Good luck with the sale
  15. N

Glory frame weight

I'm looking at upgrading my frame from a glory to something lighter. For comparisons sake I would like to know how much the glory weighs. Does anyone have these figures?