WC DH #2 La Bresse

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Pity about sam and Mick. After watching him accross the top section I was sure Mick would take it.

Peat was sooooooo loose throughout the entire run.

Awesome race and It was the first time I've watched it live. I'm definetly watching the rest of the season.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Pretty sick race apart from the feed cutting out. Chatroom went from 15 to 40+ members in about a min of it cutting out haha.

Sam 2nd!

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
Pity about sam and Mick. After watching him accross the top section I was sure Mick would take it.

Peat was sooooooo loose throughout the entire run.

Awesome race and It was the first time I've watched it live. I'm definetly watching the rest of the season.
Worth watching isn't it? Putting my basisness aside I recokon it's a great sport to eatch live.

dh1

Likes Dirt
Worth watching isn't it? Putting my basisness aside I recokon it's a great sport to eatch live.
fuck yeah it is, I was on the edge of my seat when hill went down becasue i wanted him to win and i was still on the edge to the last minute, the suspense kills me though i love it still. far better then watching v8 supercars or football and other shit. these guys have skills that all other athletes should wish for

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
fuck yeah it is, I was on the edge of my seat when hill went down becasue i wanted him to win and i was still on the edge to the last minute, the suspense kills me though i love it still. far better then watching v8 supercars or football and other shit. these guys have skills that all other athletes should wish for
Amen, whole heartedly agree. My wife was not happy with me ringing my cowbell inside while she's trying to sleep, but bad luck the WC downhill is on for Christ sake!

nicho

Sacré bleu!
i am really happy for fairclough above all. I think he has the sickest riding loose style ever. And to get podium i think is great for him amongst the more experienced riders.

Well Peaty though.

nicho

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
First race I've ever watched in my life and i thought watching rugby was exciting. This shit blew my fucking mind.

After watching it I found my dog under the couch cuz he was thinking "why the fuck he is yelling so much" I've lost my voice from screaming at the screen lol

Would anyone care to explain to me actually how this DH WC thing works? I understand that there are a few races and just because you win 1st, doesn't' mean you win overall because it's a point system. So how many races are there? What race number is this, how many more? When does season start/finish?

dh1

Likes Dirt
Amen, whole heartedly agree. My wife was not happy with me ringing my cowbell inside while she's trying to sleep, but bad luck the WC downhill is on for Christ sake!
haha, yeah mine wasn't to impressed with me swearing my head off saying 'fuck yes hill' but i told her to shut up or sit and watch it

brendan really deserved it as well, you could see how happy he was when he was in th hot seat and even still when hill was on it

cressa

Likes Dirt
First race I've ever watched in my life and i thought watching rugby was exciting. This shit blew my fucking mind.

After watching it I found my dog under the couch cuz he was thinking "why the fuck he is yelling so much" I've lost my voice from screaming at the screen lol

Would anyone care to explain to me actually how this DH WC thing works? I understand that there are a few races and just because you win 1st, doesn't' mean you win overall because it's a point system. So how many races are there? What race number is this, how many more? When does season start/finish?
I'll leave the details of the circuit to someone else but I gotta say welcome. I was converted last year after watching one. I'm still calling the World Champs last year the best thing I watched in 2008.

I can't get enough of it, it's high drama. The only problem is it gets you too pumped for the middle of the night, hard to calm down and go to sleep.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I'll leave the details of the circuit to someone else but I gotta say welcome. I was converted last year after watching one. I'm still calling the World Champs last year the best thing I watched in 2008.

I can't get enough of it, it's high drama. The only problem is it gets you too pumped for the middle of the night, hard to calm down and go to sleep.
I've been riding downhill for years but never thought it would be that interesting to watch on the screen. Luckily I logged onto freecaster and saw it was live :) Blew my fucking mind!

And about being pumped. I've sat on my downhill bike like 3 times already going "BRAAAAP", I just wanna get out and ride!

Thinking of putting a sticker on the back of my helmet that says:
Steve Peat is King
Sam Hill is God
in like old english letters.

WOO HOO FKN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW SO PUMPED!

Anyway.............. now i'm stuck playing freerider 2 pretending i'm riding

silver rocket

Silver Rocket Productions
Pretty crazy race, Brendan - loose, sam - freak, peaty - what can u say....

Amazing times in how close it was...

Ride of the round to me was Mitch Delfs in 12th, maybe I'm biased casue I know him but he was just one second out of a top five finish! That is hell impressive in all that company! His hard work is really payin off! yeeeeeeeew!

Represent WA :p

who...?

Likes Dirt
I missed it. Is there anywhere you can see a replay of it?
I tryed freecaster but it just says thanks for watching.