Recent content by One Kill

1. One Kill

Yup boys n E shredders

Hey hey guys, Sorry to ruin the flow of the thread, but i've just moved here from Sydney, and being new to the area i have no idea of good spots to ride or people to ride with for that matter... Im in Rochedale south and looking for DH, given the only bike i brought up was my M9. Cheers...
  2. One Kill

2001 - 2002 specialized bighit comp frame

I wouldn't mind having a look at it before I lay done some cash, but assuming its all good when I see it 200 bones sounds good. At this stage it will be at some time next week, I'm flat out this week and I'm going away this weekend, but we'll suss something out next week.
  3. One Kill

What sorta coin are you looking for it?
  4. One Kill

Perfect. Definitely no cracks ,serious dents or anything like that?
  5. One Kill

Is that so? Got any sweet piccies of it?
  6. One Kill

Is that so? Got any sweet piccies of it?
  7. One Kill

Item: 2001 - 2002 Specialized bight comp frame, either the blue or the white one with the smaller link... its 5.5 - 6.3" travel, or there a bouts. Location: Sydney, but gimmie what ya got. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition and whatnot... Extra Info: No cracked or excessivly...
  8. One Kill

Saint M810 brakeset

Item:* Saint M810 brakeset, preferably not busted, leaking, thrashed or anything along those lines. Location:* Sydney. Prefer localish, just so I can have a look at them first, but if they are shmick interstate will be considered. Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: $200 or there abouts, if you've...
  9. One Kill

Delete: off the market

Not for sale.
  10. One Kill

NSW Sold

Dont let the looks deceive you, this thing goes real good.
  11. One Kill

Raw Intense M9

Shit yeah, i had 05 Dorado's on my M3 aswell... couldnt be anything else! The new ones feel sick too.
  12. One Kill

Raw Intense M9

After a few weeks of runs on my new bike, ive finally got some time to share it with the people... by means of busted wrist. Anyway here she is... Frame: Medium Intense M9 Raw, flip chips for 9.5" Fork: 2012 Manitou Dorado Pro Shock: Fox RC4, 350lb coil, soon to be Ti Brakes: 2012 Saint...
  13. One Kill

Manitou Nixon Axle 20mm hexlock, 05 model

Item: I need a Manitou Nixon or Sherman Hexlock axle out of a 2005 or similar. As it turns out there are two different sizes of the larger hexagonal part of the axle, and i need the earlier and bigger one. I have two axles, one is out of a 2005 Dorado, and the other a 2008 Travis, and neither...
  14. One Kill

Sold sold sold

Bump. Throw me offers
  15. One Kill

SOLD. Please remove.

Bump. Need this gone, throw me offers!!