Recent content by orange-guy

1. O

How to build DJ's

good post man, really helpful hopefully put it to use sometime soon, thanks.
  2. O

How to build a DH track

thanks for the information plow king, now i know a bit more on making down hill tracks, so ill put my knowledge to use and make one.
  3. O

Making dh track

Thanks for all the tips guys. I now see it was kinda stupid about the whole sand thing, Ive got lots of time on my hands and a couple of mates to help build it !
  4. O

New Bike

i'd have to earn the money myself to get something that good though.
  5. O

New Bike

bike I'd get an iron horse Sunday elite, or a kona stab if i could get a dh bike of my choice.
  6. O

Making dh track

Hi guys, i'm wanting to build a DH track on my parents farm, i can use a bush covered hill, probably about 400 - 500 m high, except most of it is sand with some gravel occasionally, would it work? any tips? thanks, Stuart
  7. O

Hello from Tasmania

Hello, another new person saying hello, looking for some DH gear ( full face, shin/knee guards, goggles) Willing to pay about 100 for a helmet and about 50 for some knee/ shin guards. Any suggestions ? Need to get trading access first. thanks, stuart.
  8. O

Hello from Tasmania

Hello, another new person saying hello, looking for some DH gear ( full face, shin/knee guards, goggles) Willing to pay about 100 for a helmet and about 50 for some knee/ shin guards. Any suggestions ? Need to get trading access first. thanks, stuart.
  9. O

Hi

Hello Hello, i am getting into the sport again as well, just bought a norco six two have fun on your reign !
  10. O

freerider 2

How to How do you put the track letters and numbers into free rider?