Recent content by perfor8r

1. P

KFC!!! NOOOOO

No matter how crap it is, Macca's or KFC is always good at 2.00AM after good session on the beers!
  2. P

I have a schoolies dilema!!

Peachy, don't risk it...think about it, so you miss out on what...a week of partying. You got many, many, many, many years after this to get fully off-chops. This is just the beginning. 8)
  3. P

Offical Fuzzy 5000 Post !!

Holy fark! I go away for a couple of months and Fuzzy is up to 5000posts...keep on truckin' Fuzzy! :lol: Gonna be great to see you hit 10,000!
  4. P

Bullit or Big Hit

I say definitely go for the bullit!
  5. P

kazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!

I used use Kazaa but with their recent upgrade they have added so much crap spyware into it that you have run a few different applications to get rid of them....it gave me the royal shits!!!! i recently switched to BearShare, it's just as good and NO spyware....check it out www.bearshare.com...
  6. P

confidence.

Simo is dead right....don't go the big stuff straight away, at least for the first few rides. I recently just starting after close to a month off from being really sick, got back on the bike and nearly fell over just in the carpark!!! On the trail, everything looked the same but when I went...
  7. P

MORE IMPORTANT STYLE OR GOIN BIG

definitely style....when you got good solid style, then you set the foundation for going big. :!:
  8. P

Step-down into insanity, Lizard Rock, Oxford Falls. Photos?

Just got this one from Turnsy himself, so i thought I'd take the liberty to put it up.... Beers are definitely on now.... Many props 8)
  9. P

Sweet pics boys! Turnsy, well done... (sidenote: Turns, we'll have to have a few beers this Fri when you're up in Byron!) :twisted:
  10. P

Camel-Paks, Hydro pAks(and all the rest)

Camelbak MULE, can firt shitloads of tools in there, food and of course up to a 3L bladder. Very handy for summer. I once brought my Camelbak into an outdoor concert saying i was diabetic and I needed to have fluid onhand. Little did they know it was filled with Vodka. :twisted:
  11. P

Site newbie

Simo, Simo, Simo....remember us old guys broke the path for young'uns...and we're still kicking you're arses!!! muuhahahahahah :P age = 32, Cannondale f1000sl, XTR front & rear. saving all my life as well. Next bike, hoping for a Trek Fuel20 (2 bikes in 1)
  12. P

Everyone loves a cameltoe....

I think I got CamelToe-sis.... That site is hillarious :twisted:
  13. P

Lets get some debating going!

Danny Green, you deserve another title shot, you had that German screaming like a stuck pig. That is his title and he knows it...
  14. P

JJJJJ--ROOOO, oohh JJJJ-RROOOOOO!!!! Where are deee peeektures J-Ro! :twisted:
  15. P

How Old...

Turned 32 last weekend! Although, apparently by my actions after sinking a few golden ales while watching the rugby I'm actually only 20 or 21! :lol: