Site newbie

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Sorry schwing... 48!!!!!!!!
anger management consultant.... errr I mean ... oh stuff what I mean!!!!

and psssstt....sutek.... don't trust ANYTHING that gutty bloke tells you... man runs with bouncing breast and talks with fork tongue.

Very different site for you? But damned good fun here in noddy land.

welcome aboard.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EY ! I resent those lat 2 posts !! I do not have wind and a fork tongue..........

Grip

Yeah but Gutty... the new guy doesn't know that!!!!!! I was talking about that pic of yourself with the... errr... well developed chest... and I'm just waiting till sutek stumbles across that.

G

oooo i have bikes now :D:D:D SO PROUD!!

anyway my name is Liam im 17 and live in perth

and my rides are
those

schwing

Likes Dirt
Oh Gutty ,
we're mostly guys here and we all have wind!
I'm MAc based and can't see your pix, giong over to PC for second .........

OMFG ,, you sick biatch.

actually for some reason I can't see the pics, bugger

Grip

Geez fuzzy... you get that da bomb cheap? Whoever had it before you put some serious stress on the seat tube!!!!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i conned my parents into paying 1000 for my bike (well part of my bike). Do i regret it? no, becuse without it i wouldn't have been able to got the kick-ass bike i got onsale for so cheap. Dad also got me an armor jacket becuase he was really worried abour me hitting trees up at mt macedon.
apart from that it's all self bought.

some of u guys should pack up the bikes and get some slippers :p

Grip

"some of u guys should pack up the bikes and get some slippers"

Yet another dig at us "older" members. Pffttt. I've got slippers, Simo... lovely slippers actually, and they're fitted with cleats. And like all fat, old things I've got a good memory too (no wait... that's elephants, isn't it... damn)... no matter, because I WILL remember this Simo... the law of averages is on my side... you're SURE to break a frame one day... hehehe.

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Simo said:
some of u guys should pack up the bikes and get some slippers :p
Simo, Simo, Simo....remember us old guys broke the path for young'uns...and we're still kicking you're arses!!! muuhahahahahah :p

age = 32, Cannondale f1000sl, XTR front & rear.
saving all my life as well. Next bike, hoping for a Trek Fuel20 (2 bikes in 1)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha,
grip, i wont break a a frame, i dont ride enough and what i do isn't consisdered big hard or even, well, riding :lol:

Grip

Damn, Simo... whatever happened to "Ride hard, break lots, call grip" :lol:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i suck at riding :p I'm the camera weenie which, i nturn doesn't help me get better at riding :lol:

Grip

Oh yeah... we're just one ball of gut-busting laughter! In fact roll us over and rub our tummy and hear us cack ourselves... great fun... oh and by the way bender... I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

Mommers

Likes Dirt
Matt, im 15. I live bout 150kms outside of Melbourne (gippsland). I'm in Yr 9 at Trafalgar high school.

Here is my bike (Trek 810) had it for about 14 months and still going strong apart from the fried bushings and stuffed headset :lol: .

Sorry for the dogey pic.