Recent content by phantombdb

1. P

Bare Creek Bike Park

Petition the Councillor's We need your support. Send in those emails and attend the meeting on Tuesday night
  2. P

Bare Creek Bike Park

You may be aware of the proposal to build a multi-use MTB park at Belrose. With the landfill at the tip closing in November 2014 it is now time to gain momentum for this project. Bare Creek Bike Park would combine XC, DH, AM, Flow, Jump, Pump and CX as well as areas for skills and junior riders...
  3. P

Police Raid in Narrabeen Recovers "Numerous expensive bikes"

Dick I had a run in with this same dick head about 3 months ago when I nearly ran over him in Lagoon St riding a skate board down the middle of the road. I'm sure he has a few loose marbles in the head. I offered him a free hit, but suggested it better be a good one. He backed down then came...
  4. P

Where is the cheapest downhill helmet?

Cost V's Safety Depends on how much you think your head is worth!!
  5. P

NSW Sold please delete, thanks

*Item; 2oo9 Fact 10m Carbon S Works Epic (large) •Location; Narrabeen NSW •Item condition description; Excellent, little use Shock; Specialized AFR remote mini Brain Fork; Specialized E100 future Shock Carbon Tapered Steerer Stem; FSA OS115 (110mm x 6degrees) Bars; FSA K Force XC Riser...
  6. P

NSW SOLD Santa Cruz Blur

Large Blue Anodised Frame and Fox F100RLT Both in Excellent Condition no damage or scratches Only ever used as a Race /enduro bike Complete with Fox RP3 Shock Never had linkage problems but bearings were changed recently As a complete bike based around XT drivetrain and Crossmax wheelset...
  7. P

NSW SOLD 2006 Specialized SXII Trail PRICE DROP new photos

New Photos New photos loaded
  8. P

Price Drop This is it .The last price drop. My bottom dollar. SXII now $2800
  9. P

Sale Time Thanks for your input. I do value the bike, and so would others. But a brand spanker always looks inviting. Then you factor in the devaluation of a new steed, and then the showroom nic 2nd hander starts looking even better.
  10. P

Bump Bike can be seen @ Supreme Cycles Narrabeen
  11. P

Still for Sale Too expensive? or just the wrong style of bike?
  12. P

Bump Got to sell, first to see will buy
  13. P

Price Drop $3000 for this bike
  14. P

Price Drop $3200 This bike is in showroom condition
  15. P

350 lbs No keeping the 400lbs spring but I have a spare 350lbs spring Foxshox 350 x2.80 Spring free lenght 150mm