Recent content by potato

1. potato

The Fixie Thread

the offer still stands to anyone that could be keen
  2. potato

The Fixie Thread

I can sell you a steel track frame with weinmann deep v rims, pake cranks and whatever bar / stem combo you fancy for $500
  3. potato

The Fixie Thread

57=big? whats the 62 im on now called then?
  4. potato

The Fixie Thread

Buy this frame! http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?241442-Vintage-track-frame-hillman
  5. potato

VIC Moved, please delete

NOTE: Also have some similar era normandy track hubs that i can include for a little extra cash
  6. potato

VIC Moved, please delete

Moved to complete bike thread, mods please delete
  7. potato

Fixie/fixed gear parts (Track frames, wheels, cranks anything)

im trying to sell my hillman track frame because its too small for me, 57cm square, nervex pro lugs, bad paint job, i also may have some Pake cranks if your interested, PM me if your keen
  8. potato

converting a bmx

it may take a little longer, but sell the we the people to fund for a trials bike? could work alright
  9. potato

The Fixie Thread

what pedals are you running? if your running pedals like these... lock your shoe grip into that small spike coming out of the bottom to help lever the pedal around and into place. your probably also going to have to pull the strap to hold better on your foot, all depending on your shoes...
  10. potato

The Fixie Thread

sounds like its definitely the lockring slipping. take the lockring off and check the threads, if they're stripped you need a new wheel. it could just be a loose lockring though, but you should definitely check before something really bad happens.
  11. potato

The Fixie Thread

nice pickup for $140 brasco! if i were you i would invest in a decent wheelset for it, as those wheels have a terrible reputation for the lockring thread stripping really quickly. other than that, :clap2:
  12. potato

sputnic frames?

cheers Yogi, the only other reviews i could find were years old, thanks for clearing it up for me :)
  13. potato

Sold, please delete

pending...
  14. potato

Hub Switch?

Some hubs have a mirror drive system, such as the eclat pulse, but the clone hub comes in RHD or LHD options, so you cant alternate on a single hub. So if you want to run LHD you will have to get a new hub
  15. potato

The Fixie Thread

so who wants to buy a 57cm square hillman track frame? or swap it for a bigger track frame.