Recent content by prosheep

1. prosheep

NSW Sold!!!

price drop!!! message me for more photos
  2. prosheep

NSW Sold!!!

everything in the build list is only 4 months old and barley been touched make an offer!
  3. prosheep

NSW Sold!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. prosheep

2010 giant glory 00 SOLD!!!!

Bump!!!!!!
  5. prosheep

2010 giant glory 00 SOLD!!!!

Item: 2010 giant glory 00 SOLD!!!!!! Location:ballina NSW Item Condition:great condition, only just serviced forks hasnt been riden on since service.only a few cosmetic scratces barley even noticable this bike looks near new and hasnt seen much work. Reason for selling:broken arm and wrist...
  6. prosheep

northern correspondent

hey boys came on a little sneak trip today for a few runs on the mighty MT C just letting you know i am pleased with the changes and might be lerking around over the next couple of weeks. P.S the leb was very satisfied with his first day on the mountain. Said it was fuully siiick.
  7. prosheep

2010 boxxer forks

looking to buy a set of 2010 boxxer teams or world cups colour dosent worrie me, willing to pay post from anywhere is Australia and not to fussed about scratches on the lowers.
  8. prosheep

Coffs Downhill race 27th November 2010! It's gonna be hot!

might make a show hey boys havent seen much of the mountain for about a year or so now.
  9. prosheep

No more racing in 2009

oh thats a real bummer to hear the road is destroyed but at least that gives me a chance to race the club champs on my new set of wheels next year.
  10. prosheep

Coffs Downhill race Sunday October 11th 2009!

Rolled Hey boys sorry about the no show to today I woke up nice and early to come up and race was just on my way and the road was a bit wet and ended up rolling my car into a ditch all is good though I'm just short of 1 car now. Anyone keen on buying my glory off me for a fair price then just...
  11. prosheep

RD 4 AWABA MTB Park 4/5th July

YEAH DOGG bring on the monkey for the best track in NSW its definatly up there only if coffs wasnt on the map ey hahaha, But for sure going to be the sickest round seen this series. I would advise every one that races downhill bikes in NSW to get this round, wicked track, wild spectators and all...
  12. prosheep

awaba tips

its all a bit of a mental head fuck up alot of the stuff looks harder than what it is so 1 stay safe but 2 get off the brakes and you will see how easy alot is.
  13. prosheep

Coffs Downhill 14th June race!

nah sorry matt big no show from me i dont have a drivetrain at the moment i snaped my derailer and twisted my chain at del rio wont have new parts in time. See you all soon though hopefully i can get a win against the coffs downhill grandfather next time im up haha well i can keep dreaming i guess.
  14. prosheep

wat down hill forks?

fox 40s nah what you need is a set of fox 40s man they are like the perfect fork, super good for freeride just like a 888 fork, but also a top race fork just like the boxxer.
  15. prosheep

lift to del rio

just curious if anyone is traveling down to del rio from newcastle way on saturday morning for the state round and have a spare seat?