Recent content by raffasan

1. R

VIC SOLD Surly Troll Size Medium (18") Black Frame

Item: Surly Troll Size Medium (18") Frameset Location: Heidelberg, Vic Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Comes with Cane Creek 40 Headset and Velo Orange 100mm 31.8mm Stem. Takes disc brakes or cantilevers. Fits up to 26 x 2.8" or 27.5...
  2. R

sold

I got a few USE 30.9mm to 31.6mm shim if that helps
  3. R

VIC WTB: Shimano XT FC-M770/771 175m Left Crank

Item: Shimano XT FC-M770/771 Left Crank in new or used conditions Location: Anywhere Item Condition: working order Price and price conditions: Let me know Extra Info: Consider even a complete cheap XT triple crankset or even a left M780/781 silver left crank arm. I am after 175mm length.
  4. R

Chain reaction cycles

ops link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-464KzH_k
  5. R

Chain reaction cycles

Sorry but this reminds me of what Trevor Noah says about the financial market!
  6. R

Action camera really zoomed in when using chest mount

From someone that uses cameras for a living stay wide brother, wide angle lenses show less movement and that jello effect you are seeing is the camera sensor algorithm being interpreted it's a common issue on those kind of sensors. Stay wide shoot the highest resolution you can then possibly you...
  7. R

2016 Cairns WC ?

Are they going to use the same course which is at Smithfield or are they planning on building anything new? Just curious, since there a few good track on the other side which some enduro race has been using.
  8. R

Yarra Trails regulars

I've been missing my daily yarra trail fix, plus all the gossip on the latest flashers. How are the trails? I'm off to you yang today the weather and conditions look great!
  9. R

Yarra Trails regulars

gotta say muddy as in my bike is filthy, i would like point out people seem to be riding around the puddles don't damage the track dudes! Yarra Valley River hugger had groups of dudes with ballons :noidea: looking suspicious.