Recent content by Rambodian

1. Rambodian

New brakes?

Damn man, they look sweet! Get them, then tell us if they rule or not. lol
  2. Rambodian

Do you listen to music when shredding? What are you listening to?

It's funny this thread came up, I was only thinking it would be good to have some tunes on the trail. I've got an older 2gig ipod that would be perfect for chucking a play list on, the only thing is finding headphones that stay on and are comfy.
  3. Rambodian

New brakes?

I had old Avid Elixer CRs on my bike but they were noisy as f*ck. I upgraded to Shimano XTs with the ice tech rotors only the other day. Why I waited and frigged around for so long I don't know.
  4. Rambodian

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I upgraded my brakes from crappy NOISY Avid Elixer CRs to Shimano XT with 203mm Ice tech rotors front and rear. Heres some pics Wowzuz, brakes have come a long way since the Elixer CR's......these things are sweet!
  5. Rambodian

Man that is a sweet set-up
  6. Rambodian

09 kona stinky d bottom bracket help

Pics or it never happened lol No honestly, post some pics so we can see what the fuck is going on here. Changed gears and the crank broke, WTF? Pics will help mate, and never go back to that shit of a LBS ever again!
  7. Rambodian

Post your all mountain bike

Dang man, that thing is NICE!
  8. Rambodian

Put a new set of Ouri lock on grips.....awesome feel
  9. Rambodian

Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

Frig wits riding pit bikes on mountain bike only trails. I love moto's, I rode for years, but the dick heads wreck steep climbs by rutting them out and besides that they nearly killed us today. :frusty:
  10. Rambodian

What did you score or do for Father's Day

A good sleep in, a joyful ride with the wife at bayview trails:Went for a crack around "The Maze" and worked in some other trails on the way. Present: A nice set of handlebars, Enve carbon DH 800mm......I love these bars. I use to ride allot of motorbikes/motocross so the extra width just gives...
  11. Rambodian

Norco Range Carbon LE

Man thats nice!
  12. Rambodian

Why can't I reply to posts?

I can't unless a moderator approves it, none are, it's been days
  13. Rambodian

Hi

wondering if I can post yet
  14. Rambodian

Little Things You Love

I love my new handlebars, enve DH carbons...wow
  15. Rambodian

Hi

I am not allowed to post unless a moderator approves.......no one is approving me. I didn't do anything wrong.