Recent content by Revell Rider24

1. R

Your Favourite song!

Apologies Are For The Weak by Miss May I
  2. R

Love thy rim.....

holy mother of god how the fark did u do that >< id be spewin if that was me
  3. R

im new from muswellbrook hunter valley

and let me guess your looking for a place to ride? well theres not much to ride in mussy but when you get to know people you will find all sorts of places im not telling you cause the last person i told of a place him and his mates trashed it
  4. R

YOUR best photo of 2008

hahahahaha niice pic man lol i laughed hard when i saw that >< nice work that would have to be the funniest phat snap iv seen ><
  5. R

Revell Throttle & Monty trials bike

hey my mate does lots of trials and is 4th in Australia for push bike trials and the 20s are alot better than the 24s trust me it's alot easier to control and easier to do the technical stuff if your only just starting trials then a 20 inch is the best to go for i love it it's lasted me a while...
  6. R

Revell Throttle & Monty trials bike

Hey guys these are 2 of my 5 rides but the other 3 are all motorbikes so i didn't take any pics considering that this is a mountain bike site :D so yeah, they're both mostly stock and I don't freeride much - I'm more a freestyle motorbike rider but yeah tell me what you think. My mountain...
  7. R

Little Sis's First Ride

hahahaha lol dude with the amount of punchures got if I was you id invest in some better tubes:D lol sweet pics but should get ya sis into 4x or somthing I would admire you for that lol looks like your sis really liked it:)
  8. R

Silverstar B.C. pics

holy crap man that awesome i so wanna go there it looks like tons of fun and those pics are awesome that wall-ride looks sweet
  9. R

Prezzo Northshore Shindig

HOLY SHIT MATE thats insain holy crap i sat here for ages with ma jaw droped looking at your back yard thats mental.
  10. R

driveway jumps...

nice looking flatties man nice style lookes like your gliding across the driveway
  11. R

freerider 2

Get the fark off the forum you friggen tool
  12. R

New Camera, New photos

sweet pics looks like the new camera did good for you lol nice work
  13. R

North Shore In T-Bar

Yer man it is a shocking idea now im not from T-Bar but i live in a place where we're struggeling just to keep afew dirt jumps up cause council is a bitch but if you want the council to be cool with your tracks dont go building NS cause all they'll do it tare it down and also distroy the jumps...
  14. R

How come???

I think that more people by giant and norco and such cause it's just a bigger industry really and there abit more popular than brodies and that but my opinion is that if i baught a brodie i would have no problem with having it i would like just as i would if i had a norco shore 3 of something...
  15. R

Drifting in the rain.

lol theres just a bit of water ha ha nice pics the woter splashes made it really effective nice work