Recent content by richiev

1. richiev

Youies DH Race Vid *NOW with hi qual version*

Good job on the video. Good work on the direct link, I don't know why it wasn't posted in here in the first place.
  2. richiev

Dam Jumping @ Our Quarry!

Good stuff guys! Can't wait to hit that sh*t up! Although, I have to ask the question, where was the safety flag for the bike?!?
  3. richiev

Barjarg Race pics

Nice shots Piro, keep em coming mate! A few good ones of me in there too :)
  4. richiev

Samaria/Barjarg Rocky Mountain DH Challenge pics

All the pics I took are there so have a look through them to see if you can find what you are after.
  5. richiev

Nah, wasnt in a blue tea. had a blue and white polo top and a white terry-toweling style rim hat. All the pics I took are up on that site, so if there is one of #285 it will be there.
  6. richiev

These pics aren't that bad spinner! You actually got me in the background of three of them.
  7. richiev

Hey All, Took some pics of Saturday afternoon practice and the DJ comp on Sunday. http://www.richiev.net/gallery/barjargdhchallenge250206/index.php About 200 photos. Cheers.
  8. richiev

vic #2 - Long Gully Feb 10

yeah dude, wicked pics. pitty you didn't get a shot of me when i was doing my "raindance" jump over the gully gap at the bottom. maybe next time :) Rock on!
  9. richiev

2006 thredbo DH National Championships

Dude, have started riding more so don't have as much time to take photos.
  10. richiev

2006 thredbo DH National Championships

any of hack rider 236 by any chance? cheers.
  11. richiev

Helmet Camera

Someone should try and organise a bulk buy if enough people were interested. I would do it myself but don't have the time at the moment.
  12. richiev

Eildon Nationals footage

Hey All, I have finally got around to putting together some of the footage that I took at Eildon Nationals in March. I just scraped it all together into a short (3 min) clip. You can check it out here: http://www.richiev.net/mtb/vids/eildon_mtb_nats_march2005_rv.wmv Any feedback you...
  13. richiev

Mt Buller nationals footage

Maybe because it wasnt bunted off it was OK to ride??
  14. richiev

how to find out about local races,

freeride: your best bet, as wkkie said, is to check out the club websites on a regular basis. Club websites: Club MUD: www.clubmud.com.au Fat Tyre Fyers: www.ftf.com.au Geelong MTB Club: www.gmbc.com.au They all have calendars, and Club MUD usually advertise there races in the...
  15. richiev

Mt Buller nationals footage

Hey All, I have finally got around to putting together some of the footage that I took at Mt Buller Nationals in March. I just scraped it all together into a short (6 min) clip. You can check it out here: http://www.richiev.net/mtb/vids/mt_buller_mtb_nats_march2005_rv.wmv It's just a...