Recent content by ridefreecitizens

1. ridefreecitizens

ACT SOLD SDG I-Beam post and I-Fly saddle

Got any pics?
  2. ridefreecitizens

NSW Kona Dawg SOLD

Sold to Datura, thanks for an easy sale!:) Mods please delete.
  3. ridefreecitizens

NSW Kona Dawg SOLD

Sold pending...
  4. ridefreecitizens

NSW Kona Dawg SOLD

Price drop $1400, open to offers...
  5. ridefreecitizens

NSW Kona Dawg SOLD

bumpola...
  6. ridefreecitizens

NSW Kona Dawg SOLD

Item: 2007 Kona Dawg Location: Sydney Item Condition:Pretty good, some virtually new parts. Always well serviced. Mainly used for trail riding, Manly dam, Cascades, Red Hill etc. Reason for selling: Too many bikes Price and price conditions: $1400 ono Extra Info: Specs: Upgrades in red...
  7. ridefreecitizens

What year?

I would say 1947, possibly 48....
  8. ridefreecitizens

SS ideas for STP

+1 for the DMR SS kit, just put one on my Stp and it works a treat.
  9. ridefreecitizens

VIC SOLD!Commencal meta 5 2009

Nice bike, did you buy the frame separate and build the bike up from there? The only reason I ask is because it appears to be a 5.5 3 frame but with no originallly specced components. Also, I was under the impression the 5.5 was based around a 140mm fork, do you find the talas at 160mm...
  10. ridefreecitizens

Transition TR450 Build

Looks hot, loving the purple Chromag bars!
  11. ridefreecitizens

Avid Juicy 3 Pad problem

Yeah thats exactly what I thought you were talking about. You have to kind of get one side of the pads in first and then clip the other side in, it makes it easier if you use pliers. It's kind of hard to explain without physically showing you. If you can't work it out, just take it to your...
  12. ridefreecitizens

good all mountain grips

Odi ruffians are excellent
  13. ridefreecitizens

Red Ass ACT/NSW 4X and Dual Slalom Championships 2009 Kurrajong

Nah I don't think it'll be ready, you're gonna have to ride the roast ftw!
  14. ridefreecitizens

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Hoegaarden, or Fat Yak pale ale On a separate note, I had mussels in hoegarden last night at the Bavarian beer cafe in Sydney, bloody awesome!
  15. ridefreecitizens

Avid Juicy 3 Pad problem

I would imagine the silver backing plate is pretty important as it keeps the pads in place :) Whenever I've changed pads on my 5's I've left it on, you just have to use a bit of force to snap the pads back in. Try inserting them using pliers to hold the little tab on one side of the pads.